- Sightseeing of the world famous Punakha Dzong.
- Local guide for Bhutan Sightseeing.
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Phuentsholing||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Paro||1 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
|Thimphu||3 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
|Phuentsholing||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport. Proceed to Phuentsholing.
Proceed for Phuentsholing, the city situated on the border of India and Bhutan. Arrive and overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
From Phuentsholing proceed to Thimphu, Bhutan’s capital. Arrive and overnight stay at Thimphu.
Thimpu – Local Sightseeing.
Visit the National Memorial Chorten - the Memorial Stupa and Folk Heritage Museum. Also, visit National Library, Kuensel Phodrang - the Great Buddha Dordenma and Takin Zoo. Overnight stay at Thimpu.
Thimpu - Punakha – Thimpu.
After Breakfast drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 10,000 ft. Visit the world-renowned Dzong in Punakha. Proceed to Thimpu and overnight stay at Thimpu.
Thimpu – Paro.
After Breakfast drive to Paro, a historic town of Bhutan. Visit Paro Dzong - Buddhist monastery and fortress, National Museum - a cultural museum in the town and Tiger Nest (Optional). The evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Paro.
From Paro proceed to Phuentsholing. Arrive and overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing - New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport-Depart – Home town.
Depart for your Hometown by rail / air as per the scheduled. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 39900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
18 Mar to 24 Mar 2019
15 Apr to 21 Apr 2019
22 Apr to 28 Apr 2019
06 May to 12 May 2019
20 May to 26 May 2019
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"