- Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World & China's most renowned monuments
- Stays: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Upon arrival, meet your guide and transfer to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day to explore China's historic and vibrant capital city on your own. Overnight stay in hotel.
Your first peek into Beijing begins with Tian'anmen Square, the world's largest and renowned public square where many historical events once took place. Then walk into the Forbidden City (UNESCO), where the 24 emperors of the Ming and the Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Enroute visit a silk gift shop. After lunch, visit the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), where ancient Chinese emperors made sacrifices to Heaven and pray for good harvests. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today setting out to the China's most renowned monument - Great Wall(UNESCO) which is the most spectacular structures ever built by humans and as the only one visible from space.Take a stop at a cloisonné workshop en route. After lunch, visit the Lama Temple. Initially built as a prince residence in 1694 and later transformed into a royal resort palace, the temple finally became the Tibetan Buddhist temple as we know today, which has the largest sandalwood Buddha in the world. Overnight stay in hotel.
Beijing - Xi’an (by air)
Today you will visit another renowned imperial site, the Summer Palace (UNESCO), the largest imperial garden in the world. Then transfer to take a flight to Xi’an, which was the ancient capital for 11 dynasties and was east end of the Silk Road. On arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today's excursion will take you to the Museum of Terracotta Warriors and Horses (UNESCO), one of the greatest archaeological discoveries in the world. More than 6000 life-sized terra cotta warriors, archers, infantrymen, horses and bronze chariots silently guarded the tomb of China's First Emperor for over 2,200 years. A short stop at the ceramics & pottery workshop en route. Then head to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a Tang Dynasty landmark. This seven-story pagoda was initially constructed in 652 AD, and a larger team of scholars was organized here for translation of the Buddhist sutras brought back from India and it became a holy place for pilgrimages. Overnight stay in hotel.
Xi’an - Shanghai (by air) Today we fly to Shanghai, China's largest and most dynamic city. On arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy, Jin Mao Tower – to enjoy the amazing view of the city from its Observatory deck. Later we visit Bund Water front and take Electro mobile ride which takes us through Huangpu River Tunnel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we explore the city of Shanghai as we visit famous Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Urban Town Planning Museum, Yu Yuan Garden, and spectacular Shanghai Circus. Overnight stay in hotel. Today after breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for your hometown as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
Rs. 110800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Aug : 11
Sep : 25
Oct : 20
Nov : 12
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"