- Visit At Light Show - Giza Pyramid.
- Enjoy Nile River Cruise.
- Visit At Luxor & Karnak Temples.
- Visit Qaitbay Fortress.
- Great Pyramids of Giza.
- Stays: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Mumbai – Cairo
Welcome to Cairo(Egypt)! On arrival in Cairo, transfer comfortably to your hotel. After freshing up proceed to Egyptian Museum & Papyrus Institute. Here you can see the processes and efforts it took to make this ancient form of paper. Additionally, appreciate the delightful illustrative Egyptian art and stories painted delineating the Egyptian way of life and culture. Later on, visit the Perfume Factory where a demonstration in the art of perfume making awaits you. Move to Jewelry Shop where you can browse through exquisite ornaments. The day ends with Khan El Khalili Bazaar - Cairo’s most important shopping area for souvenirs and all types of typical Egyptian artifacts. In the evening, enjoy the sound and light show at the Giza Pyramids. This staggering show utilizes inventive methods to portray the historical backdrop of antiquated Egypt with eminent sound and light impacts against the Pyramids as a setting.
Cairo- Aswan -Nile Cruise
After having breakfast, proceed to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan - a city in the south of Egypt. On arrival in Aswan, board you to Nile Cruise. Embark on a sightseeing tour of Aswan - High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk. Return back & overnight stay in a hotel.
Arrival in Kom Ombo - the home of Sobek (The crocodile God) who was revered in pre-dynastic occasions. The right-hand sanctuary is the one blessed to Sobek and the second one is devoted to Haroeris - the hawk-headed Sky God. This sanctuary was assembled neglecting the Nile.
(OPTIONAL) Early morning, you can opt for an excursion to Abu Simbel Temple - flanked by the almost as impressive temple of Nefertiti. The entire site is truly awe-inspiring.
Continue sailing to Edfu. On arrival, will take horse carriage ride to visit the Horus Temple - the best-protected sanctuary in the entire of Egypt. It has numerous engravings in the Coptic dialect and is decorated with compositions from that time. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Nile Cruise – Luxor
Sail to cross the Esna Lock on the Nile to reach Luxor. Later, we cross over to the west bank of the Nile River to visit the Valley of the Kings,Hatshepsut Temple and The Colossi of Memnon. Return back & overnight stay in a hotel.
Luxor – Cairo
Early morning, either you can embark on an unforgettable experience of Hot Air Balloon ride over the West Bank of Luxor viewing the Ramesseum Temple, Medinet Habu Temple, desert, farmland and in the distance, the mighty river Nile. Or, after disembarkation from your Nile Cruise, visit the Luxor & Karnak Temples on the East Bank of the Nile.
Later, travel to the Luxor Airport to fly to Cairo. On arrival, move to an Indian restaurant for lunch and then proceed to the hotel. In the evening, you will be transferred to the restaurant for dinner. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Cairo – Alexandria Day Trip
Enjoy a full day tour in Alexandria, the city founded by the great Alexander. Spend the day seeing the relics of a former age, the highlight of Alexandria. Visit the Qaitbay Fortress, Library, and the Catacombs.
Cairo – Mumbai
After check out, spend the morning at the Great Pyramids of Giza; Cheops - one of the oldest and largest pyramid on the Giza plateau, Chephren & Mykerinos, and Sphinx - one of the most superb and enduring monuments of Egypt and the defending. Afternoon, transfer you to Cairo airport to board your flight. Tour ends with sweet Egyptian memories.
Rs. 110800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Aug : 05
Sep : 25
Oct : 20
Nov : 12
Dec : 05
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"