- Enjoy Bosphorus Cruise.
- Visit Blue Mosque built with Iznik tiles of 17th century.
- Visit 1896 Olympic Stadium.
- Visit the world famous island of Santorini is the southernmost island of the Cycladic group.
- Visit Temple of Zeus during Athens City tour.
- Stays: 8 Nights / 9 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Arrive Istanbul ,Ataturk International Airport, and transfer to hotel. Check in and have half day Bosporus Cruise. The Bosporus is a narrow, navigable strait between Europe and Asia, Connecting the Black Sea (Pontoons Euxinus) to the Marmara Sea (Propontis). This boat ride takes you past Ottoman Palaces, as well as beautiful wooden mansions and modern vilas of the 19th & 20th century which from this elegant section of the city. Overnight in Istanbul
Today morning after Breakfast, we will proceed for city tour where we would enjoy the fabulous tour. We will First visit, Sultanahmet Mosque, More familiarly known as the Blue Mosque because its interior gleams with magnificent paneling of blue and white 17th century Izniktiles.Then we will proceed to the ancient Hippodrome,an area that was once the centre of Byzantine civic life, with as many as 10,000,zealous Fans witnessing chariot races, executions, and mock batTles. Next,we will see the Topkapi Palace from outside - is the home of Sultans and administrative center of the mighty Otoman Empire. Precious personal belongings of the Ottoman dynasties are on display in the Treasury and the collection of fine Chinese porcelain is among the most extensive in the world. Then we will visit the famous Grand Bazaar. In addition to its historical importance, this bazaar will tempt even non shoppers with nearly four thousand shops exhibition a rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jeweler, leather, antiques, and souvenirs. Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant ( by own) and overnight at hotel
Breakfast and check out from hotel, transfer to Istanbul airport for a flight to Athens. Meet and assist by our representative and transfer to the hotel by taxi. Afternoon have optional - tour (SIC) to Cape Sounion with English .speaking guide, including visit of the Temple of Poseidon and some free time for taking photos of the breath-taking view of the Aegean sea. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Athens
Athens- Mykonos (By Ferry-3 hours)
American buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning depart from the hotel with English speaking guide for Athens half day city tour, including visit of Acropolis and panoramic tour to see from the coach : the Temple of Zeus, Hadrians’ Arch, Parliament House, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Presidential Residence, 1896 Olympic Stadium, etc. and transfer to port for high speed boat to Mykonos. Arrival at Mykonos Port and transfer to hotel by Coach.Overnight stay in hotel.
Mykonos Breakfast and rest of day is free for personal activities. Mykonos is so beautiful, that’s why it has become one of the most desired destinations in the world. And if you add the cosmopolitan lifestyle, the sophisticated nightlife and the historic treasures of the nearby Delos to its stunning natural beauties and picturesque villages, you’ll have the recipe for an unforgettable holiday. Rest of day is free for personal Activities. Overnight in Mykonos
Mykonos-Santorini (By ferry -4 hours) Breakfast and check out from hotel, transfer to Santorini by ferry. The world famous island of Santorini is the southernmost island of the Cycladic group in the Aegean Sea, and is located 63 nautical miles north of Crete. Its surface area is 73 sq. km. and its population, distributed among thirteen villages, just exceeds thirteen thousand six hundred people, according to the census of 2001. Arrival and transfer to hotel at Santorini. Rest of day is free for individual. Overnight stay in hotel.
Santorini Breakfast at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Santorini - Athens Morning Breakfast and check out from hotel transfer to Athens. Overnight at Athens.
Depart Athens Today proceed to airport, to board your return flight for your hometown. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 175800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Aug : 15
Sep : 25
Oct : 10
Nov : 10
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"