- Light & Sound Show at Somnath
- Old City Lothal sightseeing & Gir Jungle Safari
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 3 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Ahmedabad||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Junagad||2 Night(AC Hotel)|
|Somanath||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Dwaraka||2 Night (AC Hotel)|
Arrive in Ahmedabad. Visit at Mahatma Gandhi Ashram on the banks of the Sabarmati River and Akshardham - Lord Swaminarayan temple. In the evening visit Sri Krishna Temple at Dokornath. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad. (L/D)
Ahmedabad - Lothal - Junagarh
Proceed to Junagarh. En-route visit Adalaj (Bawdi) Stepwell, also called as Rudabai Stepwell. Move to the ancient excavated city of Lothal. Arrive and overnight stay at Lothal. (B/L/D)
Mount Girinar - Junagarh
Visit at Mount Girnar, also named as Girinagar or Revatak Parvata. The divine place of meditation of Lord Dattatreya. Overnight stay at Junagarh. (B/L/D)
Junagarh - Sasangir Forest - Somnath
Leave for Somnath, en-route visit the famous Sasangir Forest known for its lions. Arrive in Somnath, in the evening visit the Sorti Somnath Temple (the first among the 12 Jyotirlingas of Shiva) and Bhalka Tirtha, the place believed in to be the death of Lord Krishna. Overnight stay at Somnath. (B/L/D)
Somnath - Dwarka
Proceed to Dwarka, en-route visit the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi at Porbandar and Sudam Nagari. Arrive and overnight stay at Dwarka. (B/L/D)
Dwarka - Dwarkadheesh Temple - Dwarka
Visit the Dwarkadheesh Temple, also named as Jagat Mandir. A Hindu temple dedicated to the god Krishna (one among the four dhams). Rukmini Temple, the temple has 2,500 years old history. Move to Gopi Lake and the residence of Lord Sri Krishna on Dwarka Island. Overnight stay at Dwarka. (B/L/D)
Dwarka – Home Town
Depart for Hometown by rail / air as per the scheduled. (B) Tour ends with historical memories.
Rs. 26900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"