- Gulmarg Gandola Ride Phase 1 Ticket
- Shikara Ride at Dal Lake .
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Katra||2 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Srinagar||2 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
|House Boat||2 Night|
|Pahalgam||1 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
Welcome to Jammu, transfers to Katra. On arrival, check in at the hotel and overnight stay at Katra.
Early morning proceed for Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan. Reach Vaishnodevi by taking horse/ doli / Helicopter or by walk (optional). After having Darshan, return back and overnight stay at Katra.
In the morning proceed to Srinagar. On arrival check in at the hotel and overnight stay at Srinagar.
After breakfast, visit Sri Shankaracharya Temple (1000 ft. above from surface level and Climb 270 steps to reach the temple where you will have a beautiful top angle view of Sri Nagar). Also, visit at Mughal Gardens i.e. Chashme Shahi - The Royal Spring, Nishat Bagh - Garden of Bliss and Shalimar - Garden of Love. In the evening, enjoy Shikara ride in Dal Lake covering Nehru Park, Char Chinar and go for Floating Market. Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
After having breakfast, check out from houseboat & check in at the hotel. Later, visit Hazratbal Dargah & Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold) situated in the Nallah Sindh Valley. Appreciate the Glaciers and Scenic Beauty on the Horseback (optional). After having lunch, back to Srinagar and overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
Early morning proceed to Gulmarg (9,500 ft. above from the sea level). From Gulmarg take a Gondola Ropeway for Khilanmarg (10,050ft. Above from sea level) the meadow carpeted with flowers in the spring. Have an amazing experience the longest Cable Car Ride up to the Affarwat snow point. En-route pass by the picturesque golf course. Enjoy the free time in the snow. Return back to the hotel in the evening, overnight at Srinagar hotel.
Early morning transfer to Pahalgam, the popular hill station in Jammu & Kashmir. En-route visit Avantipur ruins, earlier called Avanti Varman. Also, visit at Cricket bat factory. See the beauty of Saffron in Pampore, one of the places in the world where Saffron grows. In the evening, enjoy shopping at Pahalgam. Overnight stay at Pahalgam.
Morning transfers to Srinagar / Jammu. Depart to your hometown. Tour ends with Kashmiri memories.
Rs. 29900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
24 Mar to 31 Mar 2019
31 Mar to 07 Apr 2019
07 Apr to 14 Apr 2019
14 Apr to 21 Apr 2019
28 Apr to 05 May 2019
21 Apr to 28 Apr 2019
05 May to 12 May 2019
12 May to 19 May 2019
19 May to 26 May 2019
26 May to 02 June 2019
02 June to 09 June 2019
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"