- See the birthplace of Jesus - Bethlehem.
- Visit Mini Israel.
- Enjoy shopping at Carmel Market.
- See the Dead Sea.
- Visit the UNESCO World heritage Site - Petra
- Stays: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Mumbai – Amman
Welcome to Amman – capital city of Jordan. On arrival we proceed to Jerusalem. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit the Western Wall in the Old City to see the Dome of Rock. Then we see Church of the holy sepulchre. Later we proceed to Bethlehem en route we visit EinKarem - where we visit the birthplace of John the Baptist, son of Elizabeth and Zechariah, We then enter Bethlehem. Here we visit Church of the Nativity, then we visit the Manger Square, Shepherds field Crusaders Cloister Grotto of St.Jerome . Overnight stay in hotel.
Jerusalem- Tel Aviv
Today we proceed to Tel Aviv. On arrival we enjoy city orientation tour of Tel Aviv wherein we see New Tzedek area, Jaffa - which is considered to be the world's oldest sea-port. Later we visit Mini Israel, where we see the whole of Israel in miniature. Then we have free time for shopping at Carmel market. Overnight stay in hotel.
Tel Aviv –Amman
Today we proceed to Amman - capital city of Jordan. On arrival we visit Archaeological Museum and Folklore Museum Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit the Wadi Rum Desert in a 4WD vehicle. Then we visit Khazali Mount and Jabal Rum. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we travel to Petra, en-route we visit Madaba – oldest known map of the Holy land and Mt. Nebo – burial site of Moses. Then, we visit the Dead Sea, 378 m deep, it is also one of the world's saltiest bodies of water, it is 8.6 times more salty than the ocean. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we enjoy the city orientation tour of Petra – the New Wonder of The World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Petra is the legacy of the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2,000 years ago. Most of the 800 monuments in Petra are carved out of solid rock. See the spectacular Treasury, the 8,000-seat amphitheater, the Temple of the Winged Lions and other monuments. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we proceed to Amman airport, to board your return flight for your hometown. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 125800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Sep : 15
Oct : 20
Nov : 10
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"