- Gulmarg Gandola Ride Phase 1 Ticket
- Shikara Ride at Dal Lake .
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Srinagar||2 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
|House Boat||2 Night|
|Pahalgam||1 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
Arrival at Srinagar, check in hotel, overnight at Srinagar.
After breakfast, visit Sri Shankaracharya Temple (1100 ft. above surface level of the main city on thehill. Climb 270 steps to reach the temple from where you would have a beautiful top angle view of Sri Nagar), Moughal Gardens i.e. Chashmeshahi - The Royal Spring, Nishat Baag - Garden of Bliss and Shalimar - Garden of Love. Evening, enjoy shikara ride in Dal Lake covering Nehru Park, Charchinar and Floating Market. Overnight at Srinagar hotel.
After Breakfast check out from houseboat & check in hotel, later visit Hazratbal Durgah & proceed to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold), situated in the Sindh Valley.(8,950 ft. above the sea level) to enjoy the Glaciers and Scenic Beauty on the Horseback (optional). After lunch back to Srinagar, overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
Early morning proceed to Gulmarg (9,500 ft. above sea level) From Gulmarg take Gandola Ropeway for Khilanmarg (10,050ft. above sea level). Experience the longest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point. En-route pass by the picturesque golf course. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Back to hotel in the evening Overnight at Srinagar hotel.
Morning transfers to Pahalgam, en route visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and pass-by the Pampore Saffron fields. Enjoy shopping in the evening at Pahalgam. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Morning transfers to Srinagar. Depart to your home town.
Rs. 23900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
26 Mar to 31 Mar 2019
02 Apr to 07 Apr 2019
09 Apr to 14 Apr 2019
16 Apr to 21 Apr 2019
23 Apr to 28 Apr 2019
30 Apr to 05 May 2019
07 May to 12 May 2019
14 May to 19 May 2019
21 May to 26 May 2019
28 May to 02 June 2019
04 June to 09 June 2019
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"