- Visit Kenya's most popular game sanctuary in Masai Mara.
- Get an opportunity of spotting the Big Five i.e. lion,leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant.
- See flamingoes in Lake Nakuru.
- Stays: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.Later proceed to Aberdares region, a beautiful Mountain Range in the central highlands of Kenya. You will arrive at the Aberdares Country Club which is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdares Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley. Later you will be transferred to Lodge where you will spend the rest of the afternoon watching game from the comfort of your lodge.
Aberdares -Lake Nakuru (330kms)
After breakfast you will drive down to Lake Nakuru, located in the Great Rift Valley. We will today descend about 3500 ft into the floor of the Great Rift Valley arriving into the Lake Nakuru National Park where we arrive in time for lunch at your Lodge. After lunch we depart for our first game drive as we visit the beautiful Park to see Lion, Rhino, the elusive Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe and of course lots of pink lesser flamingo. Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flamingo populations due to the alkaline state of the lake.
Lake Nakuru -Masai Mara (235kms)
Breakfast at your lodge after which you proced by road to Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at your lodge. After a lovely lunch now you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of savannah.
A relaxed rise followed by breakfast and thereafter depart for a full day game drive with picnic lunch for a chance to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is the Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five i.e. lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant
Masai Mara – Nairobi (280ksm)
After breakfast drive to Nairobi. On arrival a quick stopover for lunch. After which we will explore the city wherein we see the Residential area, the National Museum and Parliament Building. Later transferred to hotel.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the International Airport for your flight back home.With Sweet memories
Rs. 115800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Sep : 25
Oct : 25
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"