- Enjoy water sports activities at crystal clear water of ile Aux Cerfs Island on own.
- Visit Chamarel, a Seven coloured land on the earth.
- Visit Ile Aux Cerfs Island - famous for sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and other sports activities.
- Stays: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Arrive & Welcome to Port Louis – The capital of Mauritius. Overnight stay in hotel.
Ile Aux Cerf’s Island
After breakfast, we enjoy a high speed boat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs Island. We will have a look of the beauty of the Island by taking a thrilling Para sailing ride. Later we enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of Mauritius. Overnight stay in hotel. (All water sports activities on own)
After Breakfast, we proceed to take a panoramic view of Port Louis city from Citadel Fort. Then Proceed to the orientation tour of Port Louis city includes Catholic Church, Mosque, High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, French Colonial buildings etc. We also Enjoy shopping at Caudan waterfront. Later Visit Pamplemousses - the Royal Botanical Gardens. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we proceed for South Island Tour wherein we visit Trou Aux Cerfs also known as Murr’s Volcano – a dormant volcano but could become active at any time in next thousands years, Cure pipe – beautiful residential town, Garden Village, Model Ship Factory, Grand Bassin – the Sacred Lake and Shiva Temple. Later we visit Chamarel,a Seven coloured earths and Chamarel Waterfalls – best waterfalls in Mauritius. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we shall enjoy shopping at Trianon Shopping Park OR You can visit Casela Bird Park (Optional on own) – home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. Rest of the day is free for beach activities.
Evening proceed to Airport. Board the flight for your hometown as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 75800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
July : 10, 25
Aug :12, 26
Sep :05, 24
Oct : 10
Nov : 11
Dec :10 , 23
Jan : 05,26
Feb : 10,24
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"