- 1 Night Tent Stay at Sam Sand Dunes
- Haldighati sightseeing
- Kumbhalgarh Fort sightseeing
- Camel Safari at Jaisalmer
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 3 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 11 Nights / 12 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Jodhpur||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Jaisalmer||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Sam Dunes||1 Night (Non AC Tent)|
|Bikaner||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Jaipur||2 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Puskhkar||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Udaipur||2 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Mount Abu||2 Nights(Non AC Hotel)|
Welcome to Jodhpur, the blue city. Check in at the hotel, the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
Early morning, proceed for local sightseeing. Starts with Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace. After having lunch move to Jaisalmer. The city is in the heart of the Thar Desert also known as the Golden City. On arrival in the evening overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Morning visit at Gadisar Lake also called Gadsisar Lake. Move to Jaisalmer Fort, the best part of its 800-years of history. In the evening, enjoy Camel Ride at Sam Sand Dunes and Rajasthani Traditional folk dance form Ghoomar & Kalbeliya. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
In the Morning proceed to Bikaner, the city situated in the east border with Pakistan. En-route visit Deshnok which is famous for Karani Mata / Rat Temple. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Bikaner – Jaipur
Morning visit Junagarh Fort, originally named as Chintamani. Depart for Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Proceed for local sightseeing of Jaipur. Birla Temple which brightly lit in the night. Move to Jantar Mantar - monument in Jaipur City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal, Amer Fort - known for its artistic Hindu style elements, rest of time is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar
In the morning proceed to Pushkar a town bordering the Thar Desert. On the way visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti dargah at Ajmer. Check in at the hotel, in the evening visit Pushkar Tirth and Brahma Temple. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Pushkar – Chittodgarh – Udaipur
In the morning proceed for Udaipur. On the way visit Chittorgarh. Arrive in Udaipur, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Proceed for sightseeing in Udaipur. Moti Magari also named as pearl hill - memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap. Also, visit at City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Lok Kala Mandal. The evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur – Haldighati – Kumbhalgarh - Eklingaji – Udaipur
After breakfast visit Kumbhalgarh - the birth place of Maharana Pratap, Haldighati (Museum) and proceed to Mount Abu. Overnight stay at Mount Abu..
Udaipur - Mount abu
Morning visit Shankar Math, Dilwara Jain Temple, Om Shanti Bhavan. In the evening enjoy a boat ride (Optional) at Nakki Lake. Overnight stay at Mount Abu
Abu – Home Town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with awesome traditional memories.
Rs. 41900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
08 Oct 2018 to 19 Oct 2018
02 Nov 2018 to 13 Nov 2018
14 Nov 2018 to 25 Nov 2018
19 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018
31 Dec 2018 to 11 Jan 2019
23 Jan 2019 to 03 Feb 2019
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"