- Visit the Tretyakov State Galler one of the world's largest museums.
- Visit Catherine Palace at Pushkin.
- Enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat.
- Enjoy Russian Ballet show.
- Travel Moscow to St. Petersburg by Sapsan (bullet train.)
- Stays: 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Take off from Mumbai international airport to Moscow. On arrival in Moscow, free time for leisure and overnight stay at Moscow.
Visit at Kremlin of trees, Tsar Bell, Tsar Cannon, Cathedral Square, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tsar. Later enjoy the city orientation tour consists of Red Square, photo stop at St. Basil's Cathedral, Lenin's Tomb from outside and Kremlin wall. Experience a little adventure by metro prepare to see three magnificent railroad stations in Moscow. Enjoy the Great Russian Circus in the evening.
Moscow –St. Petersburg
Visit the Tretyakov State Gallery - one of the world's largest Russian art museums. Proceed to St. Petersburg by train.
Visit Catherine Palace at Pushkin and enjoy souvenir shopping. In the evening, enjoy the Russian Folklore show.
St. Petersburg Depart St. Petersburg
Visit the Hermitage Museum, the second largest art museum in the world. Move to Winter Palace & Peter and Paul Fortress. St. Issac's Cathedral - it took 40 years to construct, photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great. Experience the scenic Neva River Boat Ride and enjoy Russian Ballet show in the evening.
Depart St. Petersburg
Proceed to the airport to board a return flight to your hometown. Tour concludes with Russian memories.
Rs. 130800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
Aug : 05
Sep : 25
Oct : 20
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"