- River rafting .
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 10 Nights / 11 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Chandigarh||1 Night (AC Hotel)|
|Shimla||2 Nights (Non AC Hotel)|
|Manali||3 Nights (Non AC Hotel)|
|Dharmashala||2 Night (Non AC Hotel)|
|Dalhousie||2 Nights(Non AC Hotel)|
Arrive in Chandigarh, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
After breakfast transfers to Shimla. En-route visit Chandigarh sightseeing which includes Rock garden - a garden is designed by a variety of stones, Sukhna lake and Pinjore garden. Overnight stay at Shimla.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri, a small hill station in Shimla. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park and enjoy the Poney & Yak Ride. In the evening explore Shimla Mall road, overnight stay at Shimla.
Morning transfers to Manali, en-route visit the Kulu shawl factory. Reach Manali in the evening and overnight stay at Manali.
After breakfast, move for sightseeing visit, Hadimba temple - an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima. Also, visit at Manu temple and Vashisht Bath. In the evening enjoy shopping at Mall road and overnight stay at Manali.
Excursion to Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley (Note: Outing to Rohatang is excluded in the agenda on the grounds that NGT (National Green Tribunal ) has limited the quantity of the vehicle to this place and it altogether relies on the consent on a specific day. The customer can take the nearby State Transport Bus (@ INR 650 to 1250 for each individual return) and visit Rohtang. The visitor needs to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 18000 depending on the demand.
After Breakfast, visit Chamunda Devi temple. Later, transfer to Dharamshala. Arrive and check in at the hotel, overnight stay at Dharamshala.
After Breakfast, visit His Holiness Dalai Lama residence at McLeod Ganj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Also, visit HPCA Stadium (commonly known as Dharamshala Cricket Stadium). The evening is free for Leisure. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
After breakfast, transfers to Dalhousie. En-route visit Jwala Ji, the Hindu Goddess which means flame. Also, visit Kangra temple, named as Shree Vajreshwari Mata Mandir. Arrive in Dalhousie and check in at the hotel, overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After breakfast, excursion to Khajjiar 24 km from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive back to Dalhousie, evening visit Sardar Ajit Singh Smarak and free time for leisure. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Depart from Pathankot or Jammu Tawi by Rail / Fly only from Jammu Airport on next day flight for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with sweet memories.
Rs. 35500 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"