- Bumla Pass Sightseeing.
- Jungle Safari at Kaziranga.
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily 1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 20 Nights / 21 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Guwahati||1 Night (Assam)|
|Kaziranga||2 Nights (Assam)|
|Shillong||3 Nights (Meghalaya)|
Home town to Agartala
Arrival at Agartala airport (Capital of Tripura), check in at hotel. Rest day is leisure. Overnight stay at Agartala. (D)
Full day explore Agartala, visit Sipahizala wildlife sanctuary, Ujjayanta Palace, Tripura Sundari temple, Nirmahal, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Agartala. (B,L,D)
Agartala - Silchar
Morning proceeds to Silchar, arrive and check in hotel, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Silchar. (B,L,D)
Silchar - Aizwal
Morning proceeds to Aizwal (capital of Mizoram), arrive and check in hotel, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Aizwal. (B,L,D)
Aizwal - Silchar
Morning visit Mizoram State Museum, Soloman’s temple and proceed to Silchar, arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Silchar. (B,L,D)
Silchar - Imphal
Morning proceeds for Imphal (capital of Manipur). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Imphal. (B,L,D)
Morning visit Loktak Lake is the largest fresh water lake in the North-East, The Keibul Lamjao National Park, the Indian National Army (INA) Museum; Ima bazaar (The World's Only All Women Run Market Place In Manipur) rest time is leisure, overnight stay at Imphal. (B,L,D)
Imphal – Kohima
Morning proceeds to Kohima (Capital of Nagaland), en route visit Kangla Fort, Govindjee temple and Kisama (The Heritage Village of Kohima), arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Kohima. (B,L,D)
Kohima - Kaziranga
Morning visit The Kohima War Cemetary, State museum, after wards proceeds to Kaziranga, arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B,L,D)
Kaziranga National Park
The day is free to enjoy Elephant safari / Jeep safari in Kaziranga Forest. Rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga. (B,L,D)
Kaziranga – Bomdila
Early morning proceed to Bomdila, en route visit Tipi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 1000 Orchids. Arrive in evening, overnight stay at Bomdila. (B,L,D)
Bomdila - Tawang
Early morning proceed to Tawang. En route we visit The Sela Pass, Pardise Lake, Jashwant Garh (War Memorial). Arrive in evening, overnight stay at Tawang. (B,L,D))
Morning visit Tawang Monastery, Tawang war memorial, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Tawang. (B,L,D)
The day is free to explore Bumla Pass & Sagestser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake
(Both sightseeing visits are subject to weather conditions & Military permissions) overnight stay at Tawang. (B/L/D)
Tawang - Bomdila
Morning proceed to Bomdila. En route stop at the Nuranang falls, Dirang valley, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Bomdila. (B,L,D)
Bomdila – Tezpur
Morning proceed to Tezpur, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Tezpur. (B,L,D)
Tezpur – Shillong
Morning proceeds to Shillong, the Scotland of East. En route visit Barapani (Umiam Lake). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong
Today we will explore Cherrapunjee, Shillong Peak, the Mawsmai Caves,Nohkalikai falls, Evening free for shopping, overnight stay at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong - Mawlynnong – Shillong
Today we explore Mawlynnong village (Awarded as ‘cleanest village in India’) later visit Balancing rock, Living Root Bridge which is made of the roots of a living tree. Back to Shillong, overnight stay at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong - Guwahati
Morning proceed to Guwahati, en route visit Don Bosco Museum at Shillong, On arrival Guwahati visit Kamakhya Temple one of the 56 Shakti Peethas, rest day is leisure, overnight stay at Guwahati. (B,L,D)
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
Rs. 88900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Choice of breakfast. (2 Menu every day)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Complementary Bag & Cap.
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Departure Dates :
11 Nov 2018 to 01 Dec 2018
28 Jan 2019 to 17 Feb 2019
06 Mar 2019 to 26 March 2019
20 Apr 2019 to 10 May 2019
Journey will be in Non AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"