- Complementary Traditional Thai Massage.
- Enjoy Delicious food on Chao Phraya Cruise with dance & live Music.
- Enjoy Dolphin show at Safari World and Marine Park .
- Enjoy spectacular Alcazar show.
- Stays: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Category: Group Tours / International Tours
Hotel Stay Details
Accommodation at 3 star hotel.
Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive in Bangkok and proceed to Pattaya by coach. After lunch, free time for relaxation. Enjoy the spectacular Alcazar show in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel. (D)
Visit Coral Island (The Island formed by coral detritus) with speedboat ride. Enjoy parasailing, Jet ski, Banana Boat ride at your own. Also, you can enjoy swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya. After lunch Move to Nong Nooch Village for Thai Cultural show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden, Orchid Garden and Pottery Garden. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B,L,D)
Pattaya - Bangkok
Proceed to Bangkok by coach, en-route visits at the World's biggest Gems Gallery. Arrive in Bangkok city to visit at world's largest Buddha - Golden Buddha. In the evening enjoy the dinner at Chao Phraya River Cruise with dance and live music. Return back and overnight stay in a hotel. (B, L, D)
Experience and have fun at Marine Park and Safari world. Explore wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more. Also enjoy Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Later on free time for shopping at Indra Square and overnight stay at the hotel. (B,L,D)
After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight to your hometown.(B)
Rs. 45800 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
July : 10, 25
Sep :05, 24
Oct : 10
Nov : 11
Dec :10 , 23
Jan : 05,26
Feb : 10,24
Journey will be in 2x2 AC Bus
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Vehicles will be provided as per group size
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"