- Bumla Pass Sightseeing.
- Jungle Safari at Kaziranga.
- All entry fees are included in the tour cost.
- Daily1 liters of bottled Mineral water per head.
- Non-veg delicacy included in dinner.
- Stays: 13 Nights / 14 Days
- Category: Group Tours / Domestic Tours
Hotel Stay Details
|Guwahati||2 Night (Assam)|
|Kaziranga||2 Nights (Assam)|
|Shillong||3 Nights (Meghalaya)|
Home town to Guwahati
Arrival at Guwahati airport/ Railways Station, check in at hotel. Rest day is leisure. Overnight at Guwahati. (D)
Morning proceeds to Kaziranga, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Kaziranga. (B/L/D)
Kaziranga National Park
The day is free to enjoy Ephant safari / Jeep safari in Kaziranga Forest. Rest time is leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga. (B,L,D)
Kaziranga – Bomdila
Early morning proceed to Bomdila, en route visit Tipi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 1000 Orchids. Arrive in evening, overnight at Bomdila. (B,L,D)
Bomdila – Tawang
Early morning proceed to Tawang. En route we visit The Sela Pass, Pardise Lake, Jashwant Garh (War Memorial). Arrive in evening, overnight at Tawang. (B,L,D)
Morning visit Tawang Monastery, Tawang war memorial, rest day is leisure, overnight at Tawang. (B,L,D)
The day is free to explore Bumla Pass & Sagestser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake
(Both sightseeing visits are subject to weather conditions & Military permissions) overnight at Tawang. (B/L/D)
Tawang – Bomdila
Morning proceed to Bomdila. En route stop at the Nuranang falls, Dirang valley, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight at Bomdila. (B,L,D)
Bomdila – Tezpur
Morning proceed to Tezpur, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight at Tezpur. (B,L,D)
Tezpur – Shillong
Morning proceeds to Shillong, the Scotland of East. En route visit Barapani (Umiam Lake). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Shillong
Today we will explore Cherrapunjee, Shillong Peak, the Mawsmai Caves,Nohkalikai falls, Evening free for shopping, overnight at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong - Mawlynnong – Shillong
Today we explore Mawlynnong village (Awarded as ‘cleanest village in India’) later visit Balancing rock, Living Root Bridge which is made of the roots of a living tree. Back to Shillong, overnight at Shillong. (B,L,D)
Shillong – Guwahati
Morning proceed to Guwahati, en route visit Don Bosco Museum at Shillong, On arrival Guwahati visit Kamakhya Temple one of the 56 Shakti Peethas, rest day is leisure, overnight at Guwahati. (B,L,D)
Guwahati – Home town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
Rs. 63900 + S. Tax Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Cost Includes
- Return Economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation in 3star deluxe hotel.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visa fees and processing charges.
- Services of the Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Cost of Travel Insurance up-to 60 years of age
Tour Cost Excludes:-
- Government service tax as per applicable
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Porterage, laundry expenses, minibar, telephone calls, food and drink other than mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘Tour price includes’
Departure Dates :
04 Oct 2018 to 17 Oct 2018
02 Dec 2018 to 15 Dec 2018
12 Jan 2019 to 25 Jan 2019
18 Feb 2019 to 03 Mar 2019
07 April to 20 April 2019
Non AC Smaill Vehicle.
- Bus seats are reserved on First come First Serve Basis.
- Small Vehicles will be provided as per group size, Customers has to accept rotation system.
- Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
- Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring "Quest Tours"