14 Nights / 15 Days
Arrive in London
Arrive at Mumbai Airport as per the scheduled flight departure time, and proceed to London. Welcome to London-England’s capital, set on the River Thames. Proceed to hotel. Freshen up and relax. Overnight in Hotel (D)
Guided city tour of London, Tower of London, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, London Eye Today After breakfast, proceed to panoramic city tour of London. See the Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, River Thames, Big Ben, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Hyde Park, the symbolic Tower Bridge and 10 Downing Street. Proceed to the Tower of London where you can see the famous Kohinoor Diamond. Then visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the world’s largest exhibition of wax works. Then take a ride on the London eye to get a bird’s eye view of London.Overnight in Hotel.(B, L, D)
Today after continental breakfast, proceed to the Paris-City of Fasion.. On arrival enjoy the Paris city tour and see the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera, Town Hall, National Assembly, Champs Elysees and more. Enjoy the magnificent view from Eiffel Tower Top Level. Later in theEvening enjoy the world famousCabaret – A Lido Show. Overnight in Hotel.(B,L,D)
Luvra Museum, Versailles Palace Seine River cruise. Today after breakfast, we take you to visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum to see the most prestigious painting of ‘Mona Lisa’- Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece and many more. You also have some free time to shop for perfumes and souvenirs. After a hot Indian lunch, we take you on a guided tour of Versailles Palace – set on impressive grounds and steeped in memories of major historic events. Visit the Chateau of Versailles, the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage. Proceed to take a romantic boat ride on the River Seine. Overnight in Hotel. (B,L,D)
Paris – Brussels
After breakfast proceed to the orientation tour of Brussels. Visit the Atomium, MannekinPis, Grand Place, Town Hall and the Royal Palace. (B,L,D)
Brussels - Amsterdam
Early morning arrive Amsterdam.Today enjoy Amsterdam city tour Visit the beautiful Keukenhof – Tulip Gardens (before 15thMay) or Madurodam (after 15th May). Then visit the Wooden Shoes Factory outlet and Cheese Factory outlet followed by a cruise along with the ancient canals of Amsterdam .Overnight in Hotel.(B, L, D)
After a continental buffet breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Cologne. Visit the impressive Cologne, a fine example of amazing Gothic architecture. After lunch , board your coach again and drive to Heidelberg, situated on the banks of the river Neckar. On arrival stroll down at Alstadt to get a feel of real European experience of the past. (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Proceed to Titisee. Visit the cuckoo clock factory in the famous Black Forest region of Germany. Then visit the Magnificent Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen.Later proceed to Zurich. Photos stop Zurich Lake. Overnight in Hotel (B,L,D)
The day begins with a trip to Mt. Titlis. Take the amazing Ice Flyer Ride and have a gala time playing in the snow! After a delicious lunch, proceed on an orientation tour of Lucerne. See the royal Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke – wooden bridge. Then you have some free time for shopping. Overnight in Hotel. (B,L,D
Excursion to Top of Europe – Jungfraujoch, Interlaken Today you proceed on an excursion to visit the Top of Europe – Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx one of the finest breath taking Weather Stations in the world. Then drive to the attractive town of Interlaken. Here you have some free time for shopping.Overnight in Hotel (B, L, D)
Switzerland – Liechtenstein- Austria
Toy Train Ride, Vaduz Swarovski Crystal World, Orientation tour of Innsbruck Begin with a visit to Liechtenstein – one of the smallest countries. Take a toy train ride through its capital city Vaduz. Visit to the lovely town of Salzburg – the birthplace of Mozart. Continuing our journey to Wattens in Austria, you will visit the Crystal Museum of Swarovski (After 1st May). Moving on to Innsbruck, you will see the Golden Roof, the statue of King Leopold V, St. Ann’s Column, the Triumph forte – arch of celebration and Helblinghaus – a building resembling a Wedding Cake. Overnight in Hotel (B, L, D)
After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Venice. Take a boat ride to go to St. Mark’s Square. See St. Mark’s Basilica, Ducal Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Clock Tower. Then visit the Murano Glass Factory outlet. Proceed for a gondola ride through the historic waterways of Venice.Overnight in Hotel, Venice. (B,L,D)
Begin your journey towards the Florence. Visit the Piazzale Michelangelo point and see the replica of Statue of David. Moving on to Pisa, you will see the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Baptistery and the Marble Cathedral. Overnight in hotel(B,L,D)
Today you visit the ancient and legendary city or Rome. Visit the Trevi Fountain, the fountain of wishes. Then visit the legendary Colosseum from inside. Proceed to the Vatican City – the smallest nation in the world. It is the Centre of Christianity and the residence of the Pope. See the Vatican Palace and St. Peter’s Basilica.
Overnight in Hotel.(B,L,D)
Overnight in Hotel.(B,L,D)
It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Europe tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.(B)
- Price Inclusive of accommodation, Meals, Sightseeings, Transfers, and Visa.
- All-Inclusive Tour Packages @Best Price. Travel Now, Pay Later for Lokmanya depositors.
- Book your international holidays on Best Price. Customer Support. Professional Drivers.
- Unique travel experience in South-East Asia – Singapore Thailand Malaysia.
- Incredible travel stories of more than 26,000 satisfied customers.
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
Tours Date :
Tours Price :
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- 5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
Copy | Append | Search
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(Current Date)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search