4 Nights / 5 Days
Later visit upland park panoramic tour in front of Flame Towers and enjoy view of Baku Bay and Flame towers,Visit Ferris wheel. Afterwards walking tour through Nizami Street and fountain square. After Dinner at Local Restaurant Back to hotel, overnight at hotel.(L,D)
Toda after Breakfast ,visit GobustanHistorical Preserve and museum of stones with petroglyphs (fee is included):In 1966 Gobustan was declared a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, relics, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region. In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of “outstanding universal value” for the quality and density of its rock art engravings.Afterwards departure to visit Mud Vulcanos. The cars will be change into lada cars in the reason there is not a smooth road to point. Azerbaijan is considered in the fist place in the world because of numbers of Mud volcanoes. Lunch at Local Restaurant.Afterwords proceed to excursions by transferring from Old City to national seaside boulevard side which is accompanied by interesting attractions:Sightseeing of Little Venice which reflects the life of Venice. The guests will enjoy boat ride in in the narrow trucks of Little Venice territory.Later short visit with short tour inside of Carpet Museum.The building of museum is designed as ultra-modern venue in the shape of carpet.Proceed with boat cruise is Caspiansea to enjoy the view of Baku city from the sea and crystal hall view. After Dinner at Local Restaurant Back to hotel, overnight at hotel.(B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Gabala, En-route visit of Diri Baba Mausoleum which very interesting from the point of historical view. The venue is attached to the rock inside makes very attractive view from the top, Arrival in Gabala. Lunch at Local Restaurant. Proceed with visiting winery in order to enjoy wine tasting. Visit Nohur. Visit Albanian church.Visit amusement park. Arrive Hotel in Gabala check in, free time then Transfer for Dinner at Local Restaurant Back to hotel, overnight at hotel.(B,L,D).
Departure to visit
Breakfast at hotel, Departure to visit: Visit of Cable car complex in Tufandagmountain and also to enjoy the fresh mountain air and view (fee included into price). After Lunch at Gabala Local Restaurant Drive to Baku, Enroute visit for last day Shopping at local markets.Visit Green Market,VisitNasimi Market. Transfer for Dinner at Local Restaurant and then proceed for check in at the Hotel. overnight at hotel.(B,L,D).
check out with back on board the coach
After breakfast we check out with back on board the coach. Then we Visit of Haydar Aliyev (photo shooting only, fee not included) Center which is one of the modern symbols of Baku city. It is an ultra-modern venue without angles designed by famous architect Mrs. Zaha Hadid. The compales interesting museum division like historical feature of Azerbaijan, the museum reflecting the life of Formed Resident Haydar Aliyev, mini country venues’ museum and etc. Abherson ToursFire Temple. The zorastrian point Ateshgah of fire worshippers. Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship. Departure to Old city (free pass to old city) with narrow streets and old eastern architecture – the excursion will include as well includes the monuments:Maiden Tower XII (entrance fee included), Shirvanshah Palace XVI (entrance fee included), Lunch at Local Restaurant Later transfer to the airport to connect your flight to India. Tour concluded.
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
Tours Date :
Tours Price :
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour |
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- 5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance up to 60 years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(Current Date)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search