6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport. Proceed to Phuentsholing
Thimpu – Local Sightseeing
Kuenselphodrang, Takin Zoo. overnight stay at Thimpu. (B/L/D)
Thimpu - Punakha – Thimpu
Thimpu – Paro
Phuentsholing - New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport-Depart – Home town
(B/L/D): Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary selected by the client at the time of booking.
- All Entrance fees as per mention in Itinerary
- AC/NON AC Vehicle for Sightseeing. (AC doesn’t work on Hilly areas) according to the sector.
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Daily 2 bottles of Mineral Water.
- 2 Times Tea/ Coffee
- Services of the Tour Manager (Day 1 Dinner to Last day breakfast)
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Train or Air tickets.
- Food in train
- GST extra.
- Porterage (Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, telephone charges.
- Shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Pickup drop charges (Arrival & Departure Day)
- Tour Manager Service from Railway station / airport.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced Majeure circumstances during the tour
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour Price Includes Column’.
Terms & Conditions
# Read thoroughly all Terms & Conditions before booking any tour.
# It is the passenger’s responsibility to inquire about the tour cost inclusions & exclusions.
# All tour costs are based on an Adult Twin Sharing basis, so if an adult or a child shares a room, he/she will require to pay extra Adult / Child’s fare. OR if any passenger wants to travel alone, he/she will require paying the single-occupancy fare.
# “Extra Mattress” will be provided to third-person sharing same room, if a child or extra adults want to share a separate room in the hotel, they will be charged adult’s fare.
# Passengers are required to pay 50% amount as an advance while booking the tour, the balance amount should be paid 30 days prior to tour departure.
# “QUEST TOURS” reserves the right to cancel the booking of any passenger who fails to pay the balance amount before 10 days of tour departure. If it happens “Quest tours” will not give any kind of refund.
# “QUEST TOURS” will not be responsible for any cancellations, delays or changes in the tour program due to any Natural calamity or under unavoidable circumstances.
# We are tour organizers, we don’t own any airline company, shipping company, railways, buses or hotels, and hence we will not be responsible for any problem occurred due to them.
# “QUEST TOURS” shall book railway tickets on passengers' requests, in that case passengers must accept the Berths/Seats as per allotted by railway computer reservation system.
# “QUEST TOURS” reserves the right to terminate/refuse the booking of any passenger.
# “QUEST TOURS” will not responsible for any kind of loss of property, life, any injury and death, etc. during the tour period.
# “QUEST TOURS” reserves the right to terminate the passenger in case of any misbehavior and disturbing other passengers and such a person cannot be given any kind of refund.
# “QUEST TOURS” will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponing any tour under unavoidable circumstances and this decision will be obligatory to all.
# “QUEST TOURS” reserves the right to change the hotels during tour period under unavoidable circumstances.
# If less than 20 passengers are booked and the bus seats remain vacant, the rest of the journey will be carried away by a small vehicle and this decision will be obligatory to all.
# For all domestic tours, service tax is applicable as per the current rate.
# To cancel the tour booking, passengers must give a written application to the company before tour departure.
# The refund amount will be paid as per the following chart and it will be obligatory to all.
Cancellation Received No of days prior to Departure
Cancellation Charges applicable
On Tour Cost
0 to 10 Days
11 to 25 Days
26 to 40 Days
41 to 60 Days
61 & Above
Refund against cancellation:
# If the tour is canceled by the Company, the refund amount as per rules will be paid by NEFT within 30 Days.
# If the tour is canceled by the passengers, the refund amount as per rules will be paid by NEFT after the tour concludes.