6 Nights / 7 Days
Upon arrival, meet your guide and transfer to the hotel. LaterVisit Tiananmen Square, the world’s largest and renowned public square where many historical events once took place.Then walk into the Forbidden City (UNESCO), where the 24 emperors of the Ming and the Qing Dynasties ruled for nearly 500 years (1420-1911). Experience the architectural splendor of the palaces, ceremonial courtyards and private quarters.visit the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), where ancient Chinese emperors would make sacrifices to Heaven and pray for good harvests. Overnight stay in hotel.Overnight stay in hotel.(D)
Today setting out to the China’s most renowned monument – Great Wall(UNESCO) which is the most spectacular structures ever built by humans and as the only one visible from space.Take a stop at a cloisonné workshop en route. After lunch, visit the Lama Temple. Initially built as a prince residence in 1694 and later transformed into a royal resort palace, the temple finally became the Tibetan Buddhist temple as we know today, which has the largest sandalwood Buddha in the world. Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
Beijing - Xi’an (by air)
Today you will visit another renowned imperial site, the Summer Palace (UNESCO), the largest imperial garden in the world. Then transfer to take a flight to Xi’an, which was the ancient capital for 11 dynasties and was east end of the Silk Road.On arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
Today’s excursion will take you to the Museum of Terracotta Warriors and Horses (UNESCO), one of the greatest archaeological discoveries in the world. More than 6000 life-sized terra cotta warriors, archers, infantrymen, horses and bronze chariots silently guarded the tomb of China’s First Emperor for over 2,200 years.A short stop at the ceramics & pottery workshop en route.Then head to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a Tang Dynasty landmark. This seven-story pagoda was initially constructed in 652 AD, and a larger team of scholars was organized here for translation of the Buddhist sutras brought back from India and it became a holy place for pilgrimages.Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
Xi'an- Shanghai (by air)
Today we fly to Shanghai, China’s largest and most dynamic city. On arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel. Enjoy, Jin Mao Tower – to enjoy the amazing view of the city from its Observatory deck. Later we visit Bund Water front and take Electro mobile ride which takes us through Huangpu River Tunnel.Overnight stay in hotel.(B,L,D)
Today we explore the city of Shanghai as we visit famous Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Urban Town Planning Museum, Yu Yuan Garden, and spectacular Shanghai Circus.Overnight stay in hotel. (B, L, D).
Today after breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.(B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour |
|Child with Bed||62,050/-||610||1,04,750/-||3,000/-||1,01,750/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|