5 Nights / 6 Days
Arrival at Mathura railway station, check in hotel, afternoon visit Shri Krishna janmabhoomi and vrundavan, rest time is leisure. Overnight at Mathura. (L/D)
Mathura - Agra
Morning proceeds to Agra, arrive and check in hotel, later visit Agra Fort & Tajmahal, overnight at Agra. (B/L/D)
Agra - Kurukshetra
Morning proceeds to Kurukshetra, en route visit Fatehpursikri, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Kurukshetra. (B/L/D)
Kurukshetra – Panipat - Delhi
Morning visit Kurukshetra and proceeds for Delhi, en route visit Panipat Battle field, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Delhi. (B/L/D)
Full day visit local sightseeing of Delhi – Akshardham, Kutubminar, Red Fort, Rajghat, India gate and rest time is leisure, overnight at Delhi. (B/L/D)
Delhi - Hometown
Morning depart for Home town by rail / air as per scheduled. (B)
(B/L/D): Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|