4 Nights / 5 Days
Arrive Dubai / Sharjah
Arrive to a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes, a complete destination in itself.After lunch, we visit Bollywood Park which is a first theme park in the world dedicated to Bollywood. Here you can experience Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy, Music, Dance, Flavors, Emotions & stunts performances. Overnight in Hotel (L,D)
After breakfast proceed to City tour of Dubai which includes the Jumeirah Mosque, Sheikh Zayad Road. Visit the Dubai Museum presenting the traditional way of life of Dubai. Take photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island, Burj Al Arab – tallest hotel in the world, tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa. Get Experience of the Monorail Ride on palm Atlantis. Later visit Dubai Mall. Visit 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa and get amazing bird view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. In the evening enjoy the Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden sailing vessel which sails from the Heritage village, relax and experience the beautiful atmosphere of the city by night. Overnight stay at hotel. (B,L,D)
Enjoy Breakfast, day is free till afternoon for shopping and individual activities. After lunch enjoy the most popular Desert Dunes Safari by a land cruiser and the exciting Belly Dance show with dinner. Overnight stay at hotel. (B,L,D)
Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai
After breakfast proceed to Abu Dhabi. On arrival visit the Sheikh Zayad Grand Mosque. This mosque is an architectural work of art is one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshippers. Later proceed to Abu Dhabi city tour which covers Emirates palace , presidential palace etc. Drive through Yas Island & Sadiyat Island. Shop at Date Market & Carpet Market. Then Proceed to Ferrari World – which is the largest indoor theme park.(30 mins photo shop only) .In the evening proceed back to Dubai. Enjoy a Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel. (B,L,D)
Depart Dubai / Sharjah
After breakfast ,Check out from the hotel. Visit Miracle garden (Subject to operational) .Free time at leisure and individual activities on own.Later in the evening , proceed to the airport for your return flight to your hometown. Tour ends with happy Memories. (B,L).
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||28,800/-||520||65,200/-||3,000/-||62.200/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|