3 Nights / 4 Days
Arrive Dubai / Sharjah
Arrive to the delightful city of Dubai – a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes, a complete destination. On arrival enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel and proceed to check – in at the hotel. In the evening enjoy the Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden sailing boat which sails from the Heritage village. Sit, Eat, Relax and experience the beautiful atmosphere of the Dubai city by night. Overnight stay at hotel. (D)
After breakfast proceed for City tour of Dubai which includes the Jumeirah Mosque, Sheikh Zayad Road. Take photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island. Take a one way monorail to experience the inside of the palm Atlantis. Photoshop at Burj Al Arab – tallest hotel in the world. After Lunch proceed to Dubai Mall to visit 124th Floor Burj Khalifa. Enjoy the spectacular view from top. Enjoy the fountain show in the evening.(B,L,D)
Today after breakfast the day is free for shopping and individual activities. After Lunch enjoy the most popular Desert Dunes Safari by a land cruiser and the exciting Belly Dance show with dinner. Overnight stay at hotel. (B,L,D)
Depart Dubai/ Sharjah
After breakfast Check out and day is free till you board your return flight. (B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||28,800/-||305||50,150/-||1,000/-||49,150/-|
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|