6 Nights / 7 Days
Mumbai – Cairo
Welcome to Cairo! On arrival, transfers comfortably to your hotel. Freshen up and then start your tour visit the Egyptian Museum. Next, visit the Papyrus Institute. See the processes and efforts it took to make this ancient form of paper. Also, enjoy the beautiful illustrative Egyptian art and stories painted depicting Egyptian lifestyle and culture. Later, visit the Perfume Factory where a demonstration in the art of perfume making awaits you. The next stop is at the Jewelry Shop where you can browse through exquisite ornaments and shop to your heart’s content. End the day with a visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar – Cairo’s most important shopping area for souvenirs and all types of typical Egyptian artifacts.This evening, enjoy attending the Sound and Light Show at the Giza Pyramids. This spectacular show uses innovative techniques to narrate the history of ancient Egypt with magnificent sound and light effects against the Pyramids as a backdrop.(L,D)
Cairo- Aswan -Nile Cruise
After breakfast at the hotel we will proceed to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan. On arrival, board your Nile Cruise. Embark on a sightseeing tour of Aswan. Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple, and Unfinished Obelisk.(B,L,D)
Today, sail to Komombo, the home of Sobek – the crocodile God who was worshipped in pre-dynastic times. Witness the ancient remains of a temple of a somewhat unusual style. In fact, it is a double temple. The right hand temple is the one consecrated toSobek and the second one is dedicated to Haroeris – the falcon-headed Sky God. This temple was built overlooking the Nile. (OPTIONAL) Early morning, you can opt for an excursion to Abu Simbel – flanked by the almost-as impressive temple of Nefertiti the entire site is truly awe-inspiring .Continue sailing to Edfu. On arrival, take a horse carriage ride to visit the Horus Temple. The best preserved temple in the whole of Egypt, it has many inscriptions in the Coptic language and is adorned with paintings from that era.(B,L,D)
Nile Cruise – Luxor
Today, we sail to cross the Esna Lock on the Nile to reach Luxor. Later, we cross over to the west bank of the Nile River to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple andThe Colossi of Memnon.(B,L,D)
Luxor – Cairo
Early this morning, you have the option of embarking on an unforgettable experience – Hot Air Balloon ride over the West Bank of Luxor viewing the Ramesseum Temple, MedinetHabu Temple, desert, farmland and in the distance, the mighty river Nile This morning, after disembarkation from your Nile Cruise, visit the Luxor &Karnak Temples on the East Bank of the Nile. Later, transfer to the Luxor Airport to fly to Cairo. Upon arrival, transfer to an Indian restaurant for lunch and then proceed to the hotel. This evening, you will be transferred to the restaurant for dinner. (B,L,D)
Cairo – Alexandria Day Trip
Today, enjoy a full day tour to Alexandria, the city founded by Alexander the Great. With an atmosphere more Mediterranean than Middle Eastern, this city has many unique attractions. Spend the day viewing the relics of a bygone age, the highlightof Alexandria. Visit the Qaitbay Fortress, Library and the Catacombs.(B.L,D)
Cairo – Mumbai
After check-out, spend the morning at the Great Pyramids of Giza; Cheops – one of the oldest and largest pyramid on the Giza plateau, Chephren and Mykerinos, and the defending Sphinx – one of the most majestic and enduring monuments of Egypt and the defending. Afternoon, transfer to Cairo airport for your to board your flight.(B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search