6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrive Munich- Capital City of Germany. Transfer to the hotel. (D)
Munich- Vienna (4.45 hrs)
Today proceed to city orientation tour to Munich which covers Marienplatz city square, Marian Colomn, BMW showroom (Photo Stop) & Nymphenburg palace. Later proceed to Vienna – the capital city of Austria. Proceed for Dinner and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Vienna. (B, L, D)
Today visit Schonbrunn Palace, one of the most important cultural monuments in the country. Then we enjoy the city orientation tour of Vienna which includes the Opera House, Parliament Building, City Hall, Hofburg Palace, Heldenplatz and Ring Boulevard. Overnight in Vienna. (B, L, D)
Today we proceed to Bratislava-Capital city of Slovakia (1 hour drive). On arrival we enjoy the city orientation tour which includes Old Town, St. Martins Cathedral, and St. Michael Tower. Then we pass by Most SNP, commonly referred to as the UFO Bridge. Also visit the Bratislava Castle. Later proceed to Budapest-Capital city of Hungary. Arrive Budapest – the twin cities of Buda and Pest. On arrival proceed for dinner and transfer to hotel. Overnight is Budapest. (B, L, D)
Budapest-Prague (5 Hours)
Today we enjoy city orientation tour of Heroes' Square, Fishermen's Bastion, Church of St. Matthias, Gellert hill, Parliament house, the Royal palace and the famous chain bridge on the Danube River. Later we visit Széchenyi thermal bath- the largest medicinal bath in Europe. Later we have free time for shopping at Vaci Street. Then we proceed to Prague – the capital of Czech Republic. Overnight in
Prague (B, L, D)
Prague (B, L, D)
Today we enjoy city orientation tour which includes the walking tour of Hradcany Castle, the cathedral of St. Vitus, the astronomical clock, the Old Town Square and the romantic Charles Bridge. Later we visit Terezin concentration camp- The poignant piece of World War II. Then we enjoy a Cruise on the river Valtava. (B, L, D)
Today after breakfast proceed to Airport at take a return flight to home town.
Tour concludes. (B)
Tour concludes. (B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Tours Date :
Tours Price :
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||92,500/-||850||1,60,500/-||3,000/-||1,57,500/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|