8 Nights / 9 Days
Arrive Istanbul ,Ataturk International Airport, and transfer to hotel. Check in and have half day Bosporus Cruise. The Bosporus is a narrow, navigable strait between Europe and Asia, Connecting the Black Sea (Pontoons Euxinus) to the Marmara Sea (Propontis). This boat ride takes you past Ottoman Palaces, as well as beautiful wooden mansions and modern vilas of the 19th & 20th century which from this elegant section of the city. Overnight in Istanbul
Today morning after Breakfast, we will proceed for city tour where we would enjoy the fabulous tour. We will First visit, Sultanahmet Mosque, More familiarly known as the Blue Mosque because its interior gleams with magnificent paneling of blue and white 17th century Izniktiles.Then we will proceed to the ancient Hippodrome,an area that was once the centre of Byzantine civic life, with as many as 10,000,zealous Fans witnessing chariot races, executions, and mock batTles. Next,we will see the Topkapi Palace from outside – is the home of Sultans and administrative center of the mighty Otoman Empire. Precious personal belongings of the Ottoman dynasties are on display in the Treasury and the collection of fine Chinese porcelain is among the most extensive in the world. Then we will visit the famous Grand Bazaar. In addition to its historical importance, this bazaar will tempt even non shoppers with nearly four thousand shops exhibition a rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jeweler, leather, antiques, and souvenirs. Lunch and Dinner at Local Restaurant ( by own) and overnight at hotel
Breakfast and check out from hotel, transfer to Istanbul airport for a flight to Athens. Meet and assist by our representative and transfer to the hotel by taxi. Afternoon have optional – tour (SIC) to Cape Sounion with English .speaking guide, including visit of the Temple of Poseidon and some free time for taking photos of the breath-taking view of the Aegean sea. Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Athens.
Athens- Mykonos (By Ferry-3 hours)
American buffet breakfast at the hotel. Morning depart from the hotel with English speaking guide for Athens half day city tour, including visit of Acropolis and panoramic tour to see from the coach : the Temple of Zeus, Hadrians’ Arch, Parliament House, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Presidential Residence, 1896 Olympic Stadium, etc. and transfer to port for high speed boat to Mykonos. Arrival at Mykonos Port and transfer to hotel by Coach.Overnight stay in hotel.
Breakfast and rest of day is free for personal activities. Mykonos is so beautiful, that’s why it has become one of the most desired destinations in the world. And if you add the cosmopolitan lifestyle, the sophisticated nightlife and the historic treasures of the nearby Delos to its stunning natural beauties and picturesque villages, you’ll have the recipe for an unforgettable holiday. Rest of day is free for personal Activities. Overnight in Mykonos
Mykonos-Santorini (By ferry -4 hours)
Breakfast and check out from hotel, transfer to Santorini by ferry. The world famous island of Santorini is the southernmost island of the Cycladic group in the Aegean Sea, and is located 63 nautical miles north of Crete. Its surface area is 73 sq. km. and its population, distributed among thirteen villages, just exceeds thirteen thousand six hundred people, according to the census of 2001. Arrival and transfer to hotel at Santorini. Rest of day is free for individual. Overnight stay in hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Santorini - Athens
Morning Breakfast and check out from hotel transfer to Athens. Overnight at Athens.
Today proceed to airport, to board your return flight for your hometown. Tour ends with sweet memories.
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search