10 Nights / 11 Days
Arrive in Chandigarh, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Chandigarh.
After breakfast transfers to Shimla. En-route visit Chandigarh sightseeing which includes Rock garden – a garden is designed by a variety of stones, Sukhna lake and Pinjore garden. Overnight stay at Shimla.
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri, a small hill station in Shimla. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park and enjoy the Poney & Yak Ride. In the evening explore Shimla Mall road, overnight stay at Shimla.
Morning transfers to Manali, en-route visit the Kulu shawl factory. Reach Manali in the evening and overnight stay at Manali.
After breakfast, move for sightseeing visit, Hadimba temple – an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima. Also, visit at Manu temple and Vashisht Bath. In the evening enjoy shopping at Mall road and overnight stay at Manali.
Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley
Excursion to Rohtang Pass or Solang Valley (Note: Outing to Rohatang is excluded in the agenda on the grounds that NGT (National Green Tribunal ) has limited the quantity of the vehicle to this place and it altogether relies on the consent on a specific day. The customer can take the nearby State Transport Bus (@ INR 650 to 1250 for each individual return) and visit Rohtang. The visitor needs to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 18000 depending on the demand.
Chamunda Devi temple
After Breakfast, visit Chamunda Devi temple. Later, transfer to Dharamshala. Arrive and check in at the hotel, overnight stay at Dharamshala.
After Breakfast, visit His Holiness Dalai Lama residence at McLeod Ganj, War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake. Also, visit HPCA Stadium (commonly known as Dharamshala Cricket Stadium). The evening is free for Leisure. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
After breakfast, transfers to Dalhousie. En-route visit Jwala Ji, the Hindu Goddess which means flame. Also, visit Kangra temple, named as Shree Vajreshwari Mata Mandir. Arrive in Dalhousie and check in at the hotel, overnight stay at Dalhousie.
After breakfast, excursion to Khajjiar 24 km from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive back to Dalhousie, evening visit Sardar Ajit Singh Smarak and free time for leisure. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Pathankot or Jammu Tawi
Depart from Pathankot or Jammu Tawi by Rail / Fly only from Jammu Airport on next day flight for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with sweet memories.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|