7 Nights / 8 Days
Mumbai – Amman
Welcome to Amman – capital city of Jordan. On arrival we proceed to Jerusalem. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit the Western Wall in the Old City to see the Dome of Rock. Then we see Church of the holy sepulchre. Later we proceed to Bethlehem en route we visit EinKarem – where we visit the birthplace of John the Baptist, son of Elizabeth and Zechariah, We then enter Bethlehem. Here we visit Church of the Nativity, then we visit the Manger Square, Shepherds field Crusaders Cloister Grotto of St.Jerome . Overnight stay in hotel.
Jerusalem- Tel Aviv
Today we proceed to Tel Aviv. On arrival we enjoy city orientation tour of Tel Aviv wherein we see New Tzedek area, Jaffa – which is considered to be the world’s oldest sea-port. Later we visit Mini Israel, where we see the whole of Israel in miniature. Then we have free time for shopping at Carmel market. Overnight
Tel Aviv –Amman
Today we proceed to Amman – capital city of Jordan. On arrival we visit Archaeological Museum and Folklore Museum Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we visit the Wadi Rum Desert in a 4WD vehicle. Then we visit Khazali Mount and Jabal Rum. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we travel to Petra, en-route we visit Madaba – oldest known map of the Holy land and Mt. Nebo – burial site of Moses. Then, we visit the Dead Sea, 378 m deep, it is also one of the world’s saltiest bodies of water, it is 8.6 times more salty than the ocean. Overnight stay in hotel.
Today we enjoy the city orientation tour of Petra – the New Wonder of The World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Petra is the legacy of the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2,000 years ago. Most of the 800 monuments in Petra are carved out of solid rock. See the spectacular Treasury, the 8,000-seat amphitheater, the Temple of the Winged Lions and other monuments. Overnight stay in hotel.
.Today we proceed to Amman airport, to board your return flight for your hometown. Tour ends with sweet memories.
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||64,050/-||780||1,18,650/-||5,000/-||1,18,650/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|