10 Nights / 11 Days
Arrival at Chandigarh, check in hotel, overnight at Chandigarh
Early morning proceeds to Manali, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Manali.
Sarchu via Rohtang Pass
After an early check-out, start the journey to Sarchu via Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m) & Baralacha Pass (4890 m). Overnight stop at Sarchu Camp. (The border of Himachal & Jammu-Kashmir)
Leh via Lachangla Pass
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh via Lachangla Pass (16,617 feet) & Skyangchu Thang (Biggest & Highest plateau in the world of around 42 km) and Pang. Admire the beautiful scenic journey on the Manali Leh Highway (Considered to be the most beautiful world in the world). Cross the Tanglangla Pass and travel through the scenic Indus Valley. Reach Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
After breakfast visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Shanti Stupa and Leh palace, evening is free at leisure, overnight stay in Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. En route, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,380 feet) after spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy camel Safari (Optional) in the evening. Overnight stay in Nubra.
Diskit & Hunder Villages
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Evening is free to explore Leh local market. Overnight stay in Leh
Pangong via Changla Pass
After an early breakfast, proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession. After Lunch, travel back to Leh. Overnight stay in Leh.
Kargil en route visit
After breakfast check out and transfers to Kargil en route visit, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed &maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Arrive in evening, overnight stay at Kargil.
Morning proceeds to Srinagar. En-route Visit War memorial, Zozila Pass, Sonmarg valley, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Srinagar.
hometown by rail
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60 years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|