5 Nights / 6 Days
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.Later proceed to Aberdares region, a beautiful Mountain Range in the central highlands of Kenya. You will arrive at the Aberdares Country Club which is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdares Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley. Later you will be transferred to Lodge where you will spend the rest of the afternoon watching game from the comfort of your lodge.
Aberdares -Lake Nakuru (330kms)
After breakfast you will drive down to Lake Nakuru, located in the Great Rift Valley. We will today descend about 3500 ft into the floor of the Great Rift Valley arriving into the Lake Nakuru National Park where we arrive in time for lunch at your Lodge. After lunch we depart for our first game drive as we visit the beautiful Park to see Lion, Rhino, the elusive Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe and of course lots of pink lesser flamingo. Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flamingo populations due to the alkaline state of the lake.
Lake Nakuru -Masai Mara (235kms)
Breakfast at your lodge after which you proced by road to Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at your lodge. After a lovely lunch now you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of savannah.
A relaxed rise followed by breakfast and thereafter depart for a full day game drive with picnic lunch for a chance to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is the Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five i.e. lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant.
Masai Mara – Nairobi (280ksm)
After breakfast drive to Nairobi. On arrival a quick stopover for lunch. After which we will explore the city wherein we see the Residential area, the National Museum and Parliament Building. Later transferred to hotel.
After breakfast you will be transferred to the International Airport for your flight back home.With Sweet memories
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour |
|Child with Bed||52,100/-||795||1,07,750/-||3,000/-||1,04,750/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|