5 Nights / 6 Days
Arrival at Trivandram, check in hotel, rest day is leisure, overnight at Trivandram. (D)
Trivandram – Alleppey
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey, arrive and check in hotel, evening enjoy Backwater safari at Alleppey, Overnight at Alleppey.(B/L/D)
Alleppey - Thekkady
Early Morning proceed to Thekkady, arrive and check in hotel, after Lunch visit Periyar lake(Periyar wildlife sanctuary by boat is optional / visit by own), spice plantation and free time for shopping in outlets, evening enjoy Kerala Kathakalli show as per availability. Overnight at Thekkady.(B/L/D)
Thekkady - Munnar
Early Morning proceed to Munnar, arrive and check in hotel, after Lunch visit Munnar local sightseeing, Tea plantation, Matupetty dam, Eco point, Overnight at Munnar. (B/L/D)
Munnar – Kaladi – Guruvayoor
Early Morning proceed to Cochin, en route visit Kaladi – Adi Shankaracharya’s birth place, Guruvayoor temple, Overnight at Guruvayoor.(B/L/D)
Guruvayoor – Thrisur railway station / Cochin airport - Home town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with sweet memories.(B)
(B/L/D): Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60 years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|