4 Nights / 5 Days
Arrive & Welcome to Port Louis – The capital of Mauritius. Overnight stay in hotel.(D)
Ile Aux Cerf’s Island
After breakfast, we enjoy a high speed boat ride to Ile Aux Cerfs Island. We will have a look of the beauty of the Island by taking a thrilling Para sailing ride.(All water sports activities on own) Later we enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of Mauritius.Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
After Breakfast, we proceed to take a panoramic view of Port Louis city from Citadel Fort. Then Proceed to the orientation tour of Port Louis city includes Catholic Church, Mosque, High Court building, Port Louis Theatre, French Colonial buildings etc. We also Enjoy shopping at Caudan waterfront. Later Visit Pamplemousses – the Royal Botanical Gardens. Overnight stay in hotel. (B,L,D)
Today we proceed for South Island Tour wherein we visit Trou Aux Cerfs also known as Murr’s Volcano – a dormant volcano but could become active at any time in next thousands years, Cure pipe – beautiful residential town, Garden Village, Model Ship Factory, Grand Bassin – the Sacred Lake and Shiva Temple. Later we visit Chamarel,a Seven coloured earths and Chamarel Waterfalls – best waterfalls in Mauritius. Overnight stay in hotel.( B,L,D)
Today we shall enjoy shopping at Trianon Shopping Park OR You can visit Casela Bird Park (Optional on own)– home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. Rest of the day is free for beach activities. Evening proceed to Airport. Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.(B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour |
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search