11 Nights / 12 Days
Welcome to Jodhpur, the blue city. Check in at the hotel, the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.(D)
Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
Early morning, proceed for local sightseeing. Starts with Mehrangarh Fort and UmaidBhawan Palace. After having lunch move to Jaisalmer. The city is in the heart of the Thar Desert also known as the Golden City. On arrival in the evening overnight stay at Jaisalmer.(B,L,D)
Morning visit at Gadisar Lake also called Gadsisar Lake. Move to Jaisalmer Fort, the best part of its 800-years of history. In the evening, enjoy Camel Ride at Sam Sand Dunes and Rajasthani Traditional folk dance form Ghoomar&Kalbeliya. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer. (B,L,D)
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
In the Morning proceed to Bikaner, the city situated in the east border with Pakistan. En-route visit Deshnok which is famous for Karani Mata / Rat Temple. Overnight stay at Bikaner.(B/L/D)
Bikaner – Jaipur
Morning visit Junagarh Fort, originally named as Chintamani. Depart for Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.(B/L/D)
Proceed for local sightseeing of Jaipur. Birla Temple which brightly lit in the night. Move to Jantar Mantar – monument in Jaipur City Palace which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal, Amer Fort – known for its artistic Hindu style elements, rest of time is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Jaipur.(B/L/D)
Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar
In the morning proceed to Pushkar a town bordering the Thar Desert. On the way visit Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti dargah at Ajmer. Check in at the hotel, in the evening visit Pushkar Tirth and Brahma Temple. Overnight stay at Pushkar.(B/L/D)
Pushkar – Chittodgarh – Udaipur
In the morning proceed for Udaipur. On the way visit Chittorgarh. Arrive in Udaipur, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.(B/L/D)
Proceed for sightseeing in Udaipur. Moti Magari also named as pearl hill – memorial of the Rajput hero Maharana Pratap. Also, visit at City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Lok Kala Mandal. The evening is free for shopping. Overnight stay at Udaipur.(B/L/D)
Udaipur – Haldighati – Kumbhalgarh - Eklingaji – Udaipur
After breakfast visit Kumbhalgarh – the birth place of Maharana Pratap, Haldighati (Museum) and proceed to Mount Abu. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.(B/L/D)
Udaipur - Mount abu
Morning visit Shankar Math, Dilwara Jain Temple, Om Shanti Bhavan. In the evening enjoy a boat ride (Optional) at Nakki Lake. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.(B/L/D)
Abu – Home Town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with awesome traditional memories.(B)
Seasonal charges are applicable for peak and high peak season depatures.
+ 5% GST on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|