5 Nights / 6 Days
Board flight from Mumbai international airport to Mosco.Arrive in Moscow.Relax & Overnight stay at Moscow(D)
Visit Kremlin fotress, which includes Tzar’s Bell, Tzar’s Cannon, Cathedral Square, the famous Palace of Congresses and Armory Chamber of the Russian Tzar. Later enjoy city orientation tour consists of Red Square, photo stop at St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Tomb from outside and Kremlin wall. Experience a small journey by metro train to see three marvellous railway stations of Moscow. Enjoy the Great Russian Circus in the evening.(B,L,D
Moscow –St. Petersburg
Visit the Tretyakov State Gallery – one of the world’s largest museums, a treasure house of old Russian art from the 11th century till our days. The gallery bears the name of its founder – Pavel Tretyakov, who presented his collection to the city ofMoscow in 1892. Now the museum holds more than 50,000 works of painting, art and sculpture. Proceed to St. Petersburg by train..(B,L,D)
Visit Catherine Palace at Pushkin. Enjoy souvenir shopping. Enjoy the Russian Folklore show in the evening..(B,L,D)
Visit the Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Issac’s Cathedral, photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great. Enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat Ride followed by Russian Ballet show in the evening..(B,L,D)
Depart St. Petersburg-Mumbai
Proceed to Aiport for return flight to your hometown..(B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||67,100/-||860||1,27,300/-||5,000/-||1,22,300/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|