8 Nights / 9 Days
Arrive Mumbai -Helsinki
Arrive in Helsinki .Relax and overnight the evening.
City orientation tour includes Modern Finland Hall, City Hall, Parliament House, the Presidential Palace, the monumental railroad station, the great Lutheran Cathedral, Olympic Stadium and Sibelius monument, a visit to the Unique Church in the Rockand Market Square-which is bustling with activities with vendors selling fresh food and souvenirs. Overnight cruise to Stockholm.
On arrival enjoy City tour includes Magnificent Town Hall from inside, Royal Palace from inside and Vasa Ship museum from inside to see Vasa gallion. Visit the Ice Bar – The world’s first permanent Ice Bar. The interior of the bar is made entirely ofice from the Torne River in northern Sweden. Visit Sky View – on top of the Globe at Globe Arena for a panoramic view of Stockholm city. Stroll around the Waterfront area.
Flight to Bergen. Arrive in Bergen. On arrival take an orientation tour of the Wharf – a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Travel by Mt. Floyen Funicular Tram and enjoy panoramic view of Bergen city from the top.
Proceed to Gudvangen and visit Sogne Fjord – the biggest Fjord. Enjoy Fjord cruise from Gudvangen to Flam and then take a Alpine train from Flam to Myrdal and proceed to Geilo. Arrive in Geilo in the evening.
Proceed to Oslo. On arrival city orientation tour includes the world famous Vigeland Sculpture Park, view of Holmenkollen Ski Jump and photo stop at Opera House.
Visit City hall from inside followed by visit to Viking Museum from inside. Overnight cruise to Copenhagen.
Arrive in Copenhagen. City orientation tour includes Renaissance Stock Exchange, Danish Parliament and the famous statue of the Little Mermaid followed by visit to Christiansburg palace from inside. Later visit Tivoli Garden located in the heart of the city.
Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes.
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of 10th November 2015 rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search