6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrive at Chandigarh, check in hotel. Overnight at Chandigarh.(D)
Chandigarh - Shimla
After breakfast transfers to Shimla, en route visit Chandigarh sightseeing – Rock garden, Sukhana lake, Pinjore garden. Overnight at Shimla.(B,L,D)
Shimla- Kufri with Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride, evening is free to Explore Simla Mall road, overnight at Shimla.(B,L,D)
Shimla to Manali
Morning transfers to Manali, en route visit, Kulu shawl factory. Reach evening in Manali. Overnight at Manali.(B,L,D)
Manali- Local Sightseeing
After breakfast sightseeing visit, Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, evening enjoy shopping at Mall road, overnight at Manali.(B,L,D)
(Note:Excursion to Rohatang is not included in the itinerary because NGT (National Green Tribunal ) has restricted the number of vehicle to this place and , It entirely depends upon the permission on a particular day. The client can take the local State Transport Bus (@ INR 650 to 1250 per person return) and visit Rohtang. The guest has to get the tickets from the Bus Depot at Mall Road. The local cabs charge somewhere between INR 5000 to INR 18000 depending on the demand).(B/L/D)
Udaipur - Mount Abu
Morning proceeds to Mt. abu, arrive and check in hotel, later visit Shankar Math, Delwada Jain Temple, Om Shandti bhavan, evening visit Nakki Lake, enjoy boat ride (Optional), overnight at Mount abu.(B,L,D)
Abu – Home Town
Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|