5 Nights / 6 Days
welcome to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival Proceed to Putrajaya city tour. After lunch Enjoy the city tour with photo stop at Petronas Twin Tower, King’s Palace, Dataran Merdeka Square, National Mosque, National Monument, Cricket Field, and High Court Building. Enjoy magnificent view of city from the Observatory Deck of the K.L. Tower(D)
Kuala Lumpur- Genting Highlands
Today after breakfast proceed to Genting Highlands by coach. En-route visit to Batu caves. Travel by Asia’s longest and fastest Cable car to Genting Highlands. Try your luck at famous Casino. Visit Chocolate factory and watch factory. Evening is at leisure. (B,L,D)
Proceed to Singapore by road. On arrival visit Gardens by the bay – A Spanning 101 hectares, this super park is home to over a quarter of a million rare plants. Visit Flower Dome, Cloud Forest Dome, take a walk on the skyway and enjoy the sound and light show at The Supertree grove. (L,D)
Toady enjoy the City orientation tour includes the Parliament House, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road and Swiss-the tallest hotel in Singapore. The statue of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles. Free time for shopping at Little India or China Town. Experience the Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Visit Images of Singapore – The Pioneers of Singapore, The Surrender Chambers, Festivals of Singapore and wax works. Visit Underwater World with Dolphin Lagoon, Monorail Ride. Enjoy the “Wings of Time” show in the evening.(B/L/D)
today After Breakfast, proceeds to Universal studios to enjoy various activities at Lost World, Far Away, Madagascar, Hollywood, New York, Sci-fi city & Ancient Egypt. Visit Night Safari in the evening. Take a Tram Ride, see Creatures of Night Show and enjoy dinner in the unique environment of Night Safari. (B,L,D)
Today After breakfast check out and proceed to airport to Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes with Wonderful memories. (B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Copy | Append | Search
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||Child (2-11 years) cost is 85% of USD component of adult cost. INR component and discounts remains same for child.|
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|
Copy | Append | Search