3 Nights / 4 Days
Arrival in Singapore, escort you to the hotel. In the evening proceed to Night Safari and Tram Ride to see the wild animals, watch Creatures of Night Show and enjoy dinner in the unique environment of Night Safari. Overnight stay in a hotel.
Embark to Singapore sightseeings like Parliament House, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth, City Hall, Orchard Road and Swiss-motel (The tallest hotel in Singapore), The statue of Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles. Also, enjoy the Singapore riverboat ride and take a photo stop at Merlion. The Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island. Experience the Marine Life Park in an underwater world which contains 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. In the evening enjoy the ‘Wings of Time Show’. Return back & overnight stay in a hotel.
After having breakfast, enjoy the leisure time. In the evening, visit to ‘Resort World Sentosa’where you will discover the awe-inspiring world of life in the ocean at the Underwater world. Move to Sentosa Island for the fabulous light and the sound show ‘Wings of time’. Overnight stay in a hotel..
Depart Singapore <strong> </strong>
After breakfast transfer to airport to board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes with best Memories.
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||30,800/-||328||53,760/-||1,000/-||52,760/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|