7 Nights / 8 Days
Arrive Cape Town
Arrive in Cape Town! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel. Rest of your day is for leisure. Cape Town is the second largest city in South Africa and is the capital of the Western Cape Province. Overnight in Cape Town.(D)
Today, enjoy Cape City and Table Mountain Tour. See Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain, and then, proceed to see the city highlights up close. After descending from South Africa’s iconic flat-topped mountain by cable car (weather permitting) you’ll see top Cape Town attractions, like the Diamond Works, and colorful neighborhoods like Malay Quarter on Signal Hill. On the drive back you will have time to stop for a walk at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens. Overnight in hotel.(B,L,D)
Today,proceed on an exciting full-day tour to the Cape of Good Hope. We drive via the Ou Kaapse Weg and the Atlantic Coast to Cape Point. Here the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean are said to meet. Marvel at the view from the southernmost tip of South Africa. Enjoy Lunch at a local restaurant. Today you enjoy a cruise to Hout Bay to the Seal Colony (weather permitting). We return along the False Bay Coast visiting the African penguins at Boulders Beach. Drive pass the Simon’s Town. This scenic town is also an important naval base. Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in hotel.(B,L,D)
Cape Town – Garden Route-Knysna
After breakfast, depart for Garden Route, situated between lush forests and the shores of the peaceful lagoon. In the evening, enjoy a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on a boat comfortable and cozy with a classic wooden feel. Overnight in Hotel.(B,L,D)
After breakfast, proceed for a day excursion to Oudtshoorn. Experience the Little Karoo at its best, a truly scenic wonder of Africa. This tour covers the magic of this unique area with visits to the vast limestone caverns of the Cango Caves, an ostrich farm, where you can see, touch an ostrich and the Cheetah Wildlife Ranch, where you will find white tigers, lion, cheetah, crocodile and many more animals. Overnight in Hotel.(B,L,D)
Oudtshoorn – Johannesburg (Fly) - Mabula
Today, you will be transferred to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg. On arrival proceed to MabulaGame drive for the Safari. You may get a chance to see big five i.e lion, leopard, buffalo, African elephant and rhinoceros, as well as the small five i.e. ant lion, leopard tortoise, buffalo weaver, elephant shrew and rhino beetle.Overnight at Mabula Game Lodge or similar(B,L,D)(B/L/D)
Today drive back to Johannesburg.Upon arrival, proceed to Tour of the Gold Reef City. Here you have a wonderful opportunity to descend into a vast gold mine, named after the richness upon which the city of Johannesburg was built. Watch gold pouring, see the miners carry out their traditional tribal and gum boot dancing, learn a bit of their specially devised mine language still used today to cover the many and diverse tribes who worked here. Stroll through the theme park reflecting the life of the mining town. Overnight in Hotel.
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to airport for your flight back home Tour Concludes.(B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost ZAR||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||80,200/-||11466||1,48,996/-||3,000/-||1,45,996/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- ZAR is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 6 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|