5 Nights / 6 Days
Welcome to Colombo. Proceed to Pinnawala and visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage – an orphanage & nursery or home for wild Asian elephants. Later proceed to Kandy- the large city in central Sri Lanka. In the evening have an experience of Kandy dance show where you can see the cultural performance by traditional Kandyan Dancers and drummers. Return back and overnight stay at Kandy.(B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit to Temple of tooth. Proceed to visitTea plantation where you can view the vibrant green fields of tea surrounded by the breathtaking, idyllic landscape. Visit Gems Gallery. You will also get a chance to taste and purchase some of the world’s finest tea.Later Procced toNuwara-Eliya. VisitHanuman Temple in Ramboda and waterfall. Later we visit the Hakgala Botanical Gardenwhich is known as Ashok Vatika. Transfer to Nuwara-Eliya. Overnight stay at Nuwara- Eliya.(B,L,D)
After breakfast visit Seetha Amman Temple. The Temple is supposed to be on the same spot where Sita, the wife of Hindu God Ram was held captive by the demon king Ravana. Later visit Gayatri Peetham. Thereafter proceed to Divurumpola Temple which is the ‘place of the oath’ where the goddess Sita took the oath and underwent the “Agni” test. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.(B/L/D)
After breakfast proceed to Bentota. On arrival Enjoy and relax at the beautiful beach.Overnight stay at Bentota. (B,L,D)
After breakfast proceed to Galle, a bustling provincial capital and administrative centre for the South. In the afternoon visit Hikkaduwa, a small beach-side. Here you will be taken on a glass-bottomed boat to see the best of the marine life. After this it is time to get up-close and personal with some of Sri Lanka’s most adorable sea creatures at a turtle farm. Dinner and overnight stay at Bentota.(B/L/D)
After breakfast proceed toSri Lanka’s eclectic commercial capital, Colombo, a fast-paced, fascinating city with a cosmopolitan blend. Proceed to Colombo city tour which includes Buddhist temple, 100 years old Clock tower, The Bandaranaike Memorial, International Conference Hall and British built colonial buildings. Later free time for shopping Afterword’s proceed to the airport. Tour Ends with Sweet Memories. (B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour |
|Child with Bed||32,650/-||410||61,350/-||2,000/-||59,350/-|
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70, Whereas the prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|