12 Nights / 13 Days
Home town to Kaziranga
Arrival at Guwahati airport , transfer to Kaziranga, check in at hotel. Rest day is leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga .(D)
Kaziranga National Park
The day is free to enjoy Elephant safari / Jeep safari in Kaziranga Forest. Rest time is leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga. (B/L/D)
Early morning proceed to Bomdila, en route visit Tippi Orchidarium, a glass house with over 1000 Orchids. Arrive in evening, overnight at Bomdila. (B/L/D)
Early morning proceed to Tawang. En route we visit The Sela Pass, Paradise Lake, Jashwant Garh (War Memorial). Arrive in evening, overnight at Tawang.(B/L/D)
Morning visit Tawang Monastery, Tawang war memorial, rest day is leisure, overnight at Tawang. (B/L/D)
The day is free to explore Bumla Pass & Sagestser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake (Both sightseeing visits are subject to weather conditions & Military permissions). Overnight at Tawang.(B/L/D)
Morning proceed to Bomdila. En route stop at the Nuranang falls, Dirang valley, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight at Bomdila.(B/L/D)
Morning proceed to Tezpur, en route visit Agnighar, arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight at Tezpur.(B/L/D)
Morning proceeds to Shillong, the Scotland of East. En route visit Barapani (Umiam Lake). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight at Shillong.(B/L/D)
Shillong –Cherrapunjee –Shillong
Today we will explore Cherrapunjee, Shillong Peak, the Mawsmai Caves, Nohkalikai falls, Evening free for shopping, overnight at Shillong. (B/L/D)
Shillong -Mawlynnong –Shillong
Today we explore Mawlynnong village (Awarded as ‘cleanest village in India’) later visit Balancing rock, Living Root Bridge which is made of the roots of a living tree. Back to Shillong, overnight at Shillong.(B/L/D)
Morning proceed to Guwahati, en route visit Don Bosco Museum at Shillong, On arrival Guwahati visit Kamakhya Temple one of the 51 Shakti Peethas, rest day is leisure, overnight at Guwahati.(B/L/D)
Guwahati –Home town
Depart for Hometown as per rail / air schedule.(B)
+ 5% GST on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- 5% Government Service Tax.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|