9 Nights / 10 Days
Arrival at Amritsar, check in hotel, rest day is leisure, overnight at Amritsar.
Golden temple and Jalianwala baug
Morning Visit Golden temple and Jalianwala baug, evening visit Wagha boarder, overnight at Amritsar.
Morning transfers to Katra, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Katra.
Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan
Early morning proceed for Mata Vaishnodevi Darshan. Reach Vaishnodevi by walk / horse/ doli / Helicopter (optional). After Darshan, return to Katra, overnight at Katra.
Morning transfers to Srinagar, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Srinagar.
Sri Shankaracharya Temple
After breakfast, visit Sri Shankaracharya Temple (1100 ft. above surface level of the main city on thehill. Climb 270 steps to reach the temple from where you would have a beautiful top angle view of Sri Nagar), Moughal Gardens i.e. Chashmeshahi – The Royal Spring, Nishat Baag – Garden of Bliss and Shalimar – Garden of Love. Evening, enjoy shikara ride in Dal Lake covering Nehru Park, Charchinar and Floating Market. Overnight at Srinagar hotel.
Hazratbal Durgah to Sonmarg
After Breakfast check out from houseboat & check in hotel, later visit Hazratbal Durgah & proceed to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold), situated in the Sindh Valley.(8,950 ft. above the sea level) to enjoy the Glaciers and Scenic Beauty on the Horseback (optional). After lunch back to Srinagar, overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.
Early morning proceed to Gulmarg (9,500 ft. above sea level) From Gulmarg take Gandola Ropeway for Khilanmarg (10,050ft. above sea level). Experience the longest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point. En-route pass by the picturesque golf course. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Back to hotel in the evening Overnight at Srinagar hotel.
Morning transfers to Pahalgam, en route visit Avantipur ruins, Cricket bat factory and pass-by the Pampore Saffron fields. Enjoy shopping in the evening at Pahalgam. Overnight at Pahalgam.
Srinagar / Jammu
Morning transfers to Srinagar / Jammu. Depart for hometown by rail / air as per scheduled.Tour ends with sweet memories. (B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|