6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport. Proceed to Phuentsholing
Proceed for Phuentsholing, the city situated on the border of India and Bhutan. Arrive and overnight stay at Phuentsholing.(D)
From Phuentsholing proceed to Thimphu, Bhutan’s capital. Arrive and overnight stay at Thimphu.(B/L/D)
Thimpu – Local Sightseeing
Visit the National Memorial Chorten – the Memorial Stupa and Folk Heritage Museum. Also, visit National Library, Kuensel Phodrang – the Great Buddha Dordenma and Takin Zoo. Overnight stay at Thimpu.(B/L/D)
Thimpu - Punakha – Thimpu
After Breakfast drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 10,000 ft. Visit the world-renowned Dzong in Punakha. Proceed to Thimpu and overnight stay at Thimpu.(B/L/D)
Thimpu – Paro
After Breakfast drive to Paro, a historic town of Bhutan. Visit Paro Dzong – Buddhist monastery and fortress, National Museum – a cultural museum in the town and Tiger Nest (Optional). The evening is free for Shopping. Overnight stay at Paro.(B/L/D)
From Paro proceed to Phuentsholing. Arrive and overnight stay at Phuentsholing.(B/L/D)
Phuentsholing - New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/Bagdogra Airport-Depart – Home town
Depart for your Hometown by rail / air as per the scheduled. Tour ends with sweet memories.(B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of 10th November 2015 rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|