5 Nights / 6 Days
Satna Arrival- Chitrakoot
Arrival at Satna railway station, transfers to Chitrakoot, check in hotel, rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Chitrakoot.
Full day visit Chitrakoot local sightseeing, Mandakini river, Kamdgiri, Ramghat, Spatikshila, Bharat Milap temple, Gupta Godavari, Sati Anusaya temple, Hanuman Dhara (Climbing 700 steps is optional as per time permits). Overnight stay at Chitrakoot.
Chitrakoot – Bandhavgarh
Morning transfers to Bandhavgarh, arrive and check in hotel, rest day is leisure. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh. (B,L,D)
Morning enjoy Bandhavgarh Jungle safari and proceeds to Amarkantak, arrive in evening, check in hotel. Overnight stay at Amarkantak. (B,L,D)
Full day visit local sightseeing of Amarkantak, Narmada Mandir (group of temples)Narmdeshwar temple which has a holy kund made at the source of river Narmada is the most important temple at Amarkantak. There are about twenty small temples in the premises of the Narmada Mandir which can be visited. Rest day is leisure, Overnight stay at Amarkantak.(B,L,D)
Depart Amarkantak - Hometown
Morning depart for Home town by rail / air as per scheduled with sweet memories
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|