6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrive Kakinada, check in hotel. Overnight at Kakinada. (D)
Kakinada – Pithapur– Kakinada
After Breakfast transfer and Visit Pithapur – the birth place of ShripadShrivallabh and surrounding temple complex, evening back to Kakinada, overnight stay at Kakinada. (B,L,D)
Kakinada – Vijaywada
After Breakfast proceeds to Vijaywada, en route visit Kanakdurgadevi temple, Prakasham Dam build on Krishna river, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Vijaywada. (B,L,D)
Vijaywada – Shrishailam
Morning proceeds for Sri shailam, arrive and check in hotel, overnight at Sri shailam. (B,L,D)
Morning visit Mallikarjun swami Jyotirlinga temple, later visit Akkamahadevi temple, rest day is leisure, overnight at Sri shailam. (B,L,D)
Sri Shailam – Mantralayam - Raichur
Morning proceeds for Raichur, en route visit Mantralayam – Raghavendraswami math, arrive in evening, overnight at Raichur. (B,L,D)
Raichur – Home Town
Morning visit Kuravpur, back to Raichur. Evening Depart for Hometown as per rail schedule. (B/L)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|