4 Nights / 5 Days
JOURNEY WILL BE IN 2X2 AC BUS
|Select your preferred tour with date and visit your nearest Quest Tours or Lokmanya Multipurpose Co-op Society Ltd. Branch .
Confirm Your booking by filling up the booking form & paying a booking amount of 50% of tour cost Per Person by cash / Cheque (At Par) / DD favoring “Quest Tours”
Arrive Dubai / Sharjah
Arrive to the delightful– a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes, a complete destination in itself. On Arrival proceed to City orientation tour of Sharjah which includes, Faisal Mosque, Perl Monument, Sharjah Islamic university and Quran roundabout. Then we drive on Sharjah Corniche followed by visit to Blue Souk Shopping. Later Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel & check – in at the hotel. Today we visit Bollywood Park which is a first theme park in World dedicated to Bollywood. Here you can experience Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavor, emotion & stunts performances. Overnight in Hotel .
After breakfast proceed for City tour of Dubai which includes the Jumeirah Mosque, Sheikh Zayed Road. Visit the Dubai Museum presenting the traditional way of life of Dubai.Take photo stop at Atlantis Hotel – the first resort built on the artificial island, Burj Al Arab – tallest hotel in the world, tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa. Get Experience of the Monorail Ride. Later visit Dubai Mall. Visit 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa and get amazing bird view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. Rest of the day is free for shopping & individual activities. In the evening enjoy the Dhow Dinner Cruise – a traditional wooden sailing vessel which sails from the Heritage village, relax and experience the beautiful atmosphere of the city by night. Overnight stay at hotel. (L,D)Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy Breakfast, later the day is free till afternoon for shopping and individual activity. After lunch enjoy the most popular Desert Dunes Safari by a land cruiser and the exciting Belly Dance show with dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Dubai – Abu Dhabi – Dubai
After breakfast proceed for Abu Dhabi & visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This architectural work of art is one the world’s largest mosques, with a capacity for an astonishing 41,000 worshipers. After Lunch visit the Ferrari World – explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction, all geared towards ultimate family entertainment. Later proceed back to Dubai enjoy a Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Depart Dubai / Sharjah
After breakfast Check out from the hotel and Mall. Later proceed to the airport for your return flight.
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost USD||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||28,800/-||520||65,200/-||3,000/-||62.200/-|
|Child without Bed||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-||——-/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax.
- USD is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 70 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of 10th November 2015 rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|