8 Nights / 9 Days
Arrive at Ahmedabad. Visit Mahatma Gandhi’s ashram on the banks of the Sabarmati River, Akshardham and evening visit Sri Krishna Temple at Dokornath. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.(L/D)
Ahmadabad- Lothal - Junagarh
From Ahmedabad proceed to Junagarh. En route visit Adalaj (Bawdi) Step-well, the ancient excavated city of Lothal. Arrive and overnight stay at Lothal.(B,L,D)
Mount Girinar - Junagarh
Visit Mount Girinar, the divine place of meditation of Lord Dattatreya. Overnight at Junagarh.(B,L,D)
Junagarh - Sasangir Forest - Somnath
Leave for Somnath from Junagarh. En route visit the famous Sasangir Forest known for its lions. Arrive at Somnath; in the evening visit the SortiSomnath Temple (the first among the 12 Jyotirlingas), BhillakTeerth, Pranotsarg. Overnight stay at Somnath.(B,L,D)
Somnath - Dwarka
From Somnath proceed to Dwarka. En route visit the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi at Porbandar and SudamNagari; arrive and overnight stay at Dwarka.(B,L,D)
Dwarka - Dwarkadheesh Temple - Dwarka
Visit the Dwarkadheesh Temple (one among the four dhams), Rukmini Temple, Gopi Lake, the residence of Lord SriKrishna on Dwarka Island. Overnight stay at Dwarka.(B,L,D)
Dwarka - Bhuj
From Dwarka proceed to Bhuj. After arrival visit AaiynaMahal, PragMahal and the Kutch Museum. Overnight stay at Bhuj.(B,L.D)
Bhuj - Rann Of Kutch - Bhuj
Visit the Rann of Kutch, renowned to be the largest salt desert in the world. Overnight stay at Bhuj.(B,L.D)
Bhuj – Home Town
Depart for Hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour ends with sweet memories.(B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of 10th November 2015 rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|