7 Nights / 8 Days
Arrive Ahmedabad in morning & Proceed to hotel; Later visit Akshardham, Sabarmati Aashram on the bank of Sabarmati River and Adalaj Ki Vav. Overnight stay at Ahmadabad. (L,D)
Ahmedabad - Statue of Unity Ahmedabad
Early morning Breakfast proceed to Visit Statue of Unity. It is the world’s tallest statue with a height of 182 metres (597 ft). It is located on a river island facing the SardarSarovar Dam on river Narmada. Later Return back to Ahmedabad. Overnight stay at Ahmedabad. (B.L.D
Ahmedabad – Lothal - Junagarh
After breakfast proceed to Junagarh, Enroute visit ancient, excavated city of Lothal.Overnight stay at Junagarh (B,L,D)
Junagarh- Girnar – Junagarh
Early morning after breakfast Visit GirnarParvat in morning, Later visit Samrat Ashok Sheelalekh, Narsinh Mehta Samadhi. Overnight stay at Junagarh. (B, L, D)
Junagarh – Gir – Somnath
After Breakfast proceed to Somnath. En route visit Gir Forest known for its lion. Arrival at Somnath in evening visit Sortisomnath, (First among the 12 Jyotirlingas)BhillakTeerth. Overnight stay at Somnath. (B,L,D)
Somnath – Porbandar - Dwarka
After breakfast Proceed to Dwarka via Porbandar, visit birth place of Mahatma Gandhi, SudamaPuri,Sudama Temple. On arrive at Dwarka check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Dwarka. (B,L,D)
After breakfast visit Dwarkadheesh Temple, Rukmini Temple. After lunch Take ferry to Bet Dwarka, MulDwarka,Nageshwar Temple, Gopi Lake. Overnight stay at Dwarka. (B,L,D)
After breakfast drop at Railway Station / Airport. Tour end with sweet memories. (B)
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|