14 Nights / 15 Days
Arrive in Zurich (Switzerland)
Arrive in Zurich. Proceed to hotel. In the evening enjoy the beautiful Zurich lake. Overnight in Hotel.(D)
Visit to Mount Titlis and Lucerne
After a continental breakfast; we proceed to Mt. Titlis which is at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in central Switzerland. You will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains. Enjoy the magnificent view of Alps Mountain from the world’s first rotating cable car called the ‘TitlisRotair’. We later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne. See the Lion Monument; take a stroll across the Kappelbrucke- the world’s oldest covered wooden bridge. Later You have free time to shop for Swiss army knives, chocolates, watches, souvenirs, etc. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.(B/L/D)
Visit to Jungfraujoch & Interlaken
After a continental breakfast, visit to Jungfraujoch and picturesque Interlaken. Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top of Jungfraujoch, you have free time to explore the modern complex. Experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice, while being encased in ice yourself. Later we proceed to Interlaken, free time to relax at many cafes or shop for Swiss watches, chocolates, Swiss memorabilia, etc. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.(B/L/D)
Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen Drubba in the Black Forest Magnificent Cologne Cathedral (Germany )
Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen Drubba in the Black Forest Magnificent Cologne Cathedral After a continental breakfast, we check-out and we journey to the famous Black Forest region of Germany. We stop at the Drubba in the heart of the forest. Here you have an opportunity to buy Cuckoo clocks & other souvenirs. Later we proceed to Schaffhausen to see the mighty Rhine Falls, Europe’s most powerful waterfalls. You have free time to admire the thundering Cologne, famous for Eaude Cologne, where we see the magnificent Cologne Cathedral. This 515 feet tall gothic Cathedral took six centuries to build and is Germany’s most visited monument. Later, we drive to Heidelberg. Proceed to check into the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Germany.(B/L/D)
Madurodam, Wooden Shoes Factory, Cheese Factory, Amsterdam Canal Cruise. (Netherlands)
Visit Madurodam which is a miniature of Holand. Then visit the Wooden Shoes Factory outlet and Cheese Factory outlet followed by a cruise along with the ancient canals of Amsterdam while enjoying a glass of beer / soft drink. Overnight in Hotel.(B/L/D)
Brussels -Paris (Belgium-France)
Arrival, we visit Mini – Europe which is the only park where you can have a whittle – We then proceed for an orientation tour of Brussels. See the adorable MannekinPis Statue, a charming fountain of a little boy, today the symbol of Brussels and the beautiful Grand Place withits Town Hall. Then proceed to Paris-Capital of France. In the evening you may enjoy the world famous Cabaret – A Lido Show. Overnight in Hotel at Paris.(B/L/D)
Paris Paris city tour, Eiffel Tower Top Level, Fragonard Perfumery, Seine River cruise
After breakfast, proceed on a city tour of Paris; see the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera, Town Hall, National Assembly, Champs Elysees and more. Then visit Fragonard Perfumery where you can see how the world famous French perfumes are made. Proceed to take a romantic boat ride on the River Seine. Overnight in Hotel at Paris.(B/L/D)
It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday(B)
For more information about weather visit www.weather-forecast.com
Tours Date :
Tours Price :
|Type||Tours Cost INR||Tour Cost EURO||Total Cost||Discount||Final Tour
|Child with Bed||92,500/-||850||1,60,500/-||3,000/-||1,57,500/-|
- +5% Government Service Tax
- EURO is calculated as per RATE OF EXCHANGE (ROE ) INR 80 ,Whereas prevailing rate will be applicable at the time of balance payment.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|60 day or more prior to the departure of the tour||INR 40,000/-|
|59 – 40 day prior to the departure of the tour||INR 60,000/-|
|39 – 31 day to the departure of the Tour||INR 90,000/-|
|20 days or less prior to the departure of the Tour OR A”No-Show”on Tour||100% of Tour Cost|