3 Nights / 4 Days
Arrival at Hyderabad, check in hotel, after breakfast visit Chow Mahalla Palace, Salarjung Museum, Husain sagar lake, Lumbini Park followed by laser show, overnight at Hyderabad.(L.D)
After breakfast visit Birla temple, Goalkond fort, Charminar, rest time is free for shopping, overnight at Hyderabad.(B.L.D)
Hyderabad – Ramoji film city – Hyderabad
Morning transfer to Ramoji Filmcity, full day is free to visit all sights of Film city, evening back to Hyderabad. Overnight at Hyderabad.(B.L.D)
Hyderabad – Wonder La – Home Town
Morning transfer to Wonder La Amusement Park, full day is free to visit all sights, evening back to Hyderabad. Depart for Hometown by rail / air as per scheduled. Tour concludes with Wonderful memories.(B)
Aizwal - Silchar
Morning visit Mizoram State Museum, Soloman’s temple and proceed to Silchar, arrive and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Silchar.
Silchar - Imphal
Morning proceeds for Imphal (capital of Manipur). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Imphal.
Morning visit Loktak Lake is the largest fresh water lake in the North-East, The Keibul Lamjao National Park, the Indian National Army (INA) Museum; Ima bazaar (The World’s Only All Women Run Market Place In Manipur) rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Imphal.
Morning proceeds to Kohima (Capital of Nagaland), en route visit Kangla Fort, Govindjee temple and Kisama (The Heritage Village of Kohima), arrive and check in hotel, overnight stay at Kohima.
Morning visit The Kohima War Cemetary, State museum, after wards proceeds to Kaziranga, arrive and check in hotel. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park
The day is free to enjoy Elephant safari / Jeep safari in Kaziranga Forest. Rest time is leisure. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Kaziranga – Guwahati – Home town
Depart for Hometown as per rail / air schedule.Tour ends with sweet memories.
- Return economy class airfare from Mumbai.
- Cost of any internal airfare/cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance upto 60years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket due to fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.(presently calculated as of Current Day rates)
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water,telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.
|Cancellation Charges Per Person||Charges Applicable|
|More than 60 days||5% or Rs.1000/-whichever is more|
|60 to 46 days||15%|
|45 to 31 days||25%|
|30 to 15 days||50%|
|14 to 4 days||75%|
|03 to same day of tour departure||100%|